Preparing

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up and put on some dancing clothes. Today was June 12th, so tomorrow was the big day. We finished shooting the music video to days ago and we were going to release it today. I walked down stairs and saw the rest of the guys sitting around the table eating breakfast. 'Yah, why didn't you wait for me?' I said with a sad face. They chuckled at me and continued eating. Rude. 'You're so slow in the morning princess, that's why.' Namjoon said. I hit his shoulder and sat down beside Yoongi and Taehyung. 'So dance practice and everything today.' Jungkook said and looked at us. We were all really nervous and excited to release the music video today. It was like a dream for all of us coming true, and tomorrow it would really happen. We finished eating and went to the car.

We got to the company and saw a lot of fans form far aways. They set up some small fences near the entrance so that we wouldn't be attack like last time. As we stepped out of the car we heard a lot of screaming and we smiled and waved to the fans. We walked inside and into the dance studio.

We had dance practice till lunch.

Dance practice. Just imagine that your there too

We went out and we didn't see any fans standing there anymore. We went to the restaurant that we liked so much and were greeted by the workers as we sped inside. They took our orders and we didn't wait long before the food came. Three girls came in as we were eating and we could hear them whispering something. We payed for the food and the girl all looked at us as we were going to walk out. I waved at them and they started screaming a little. I chuckled and we went out. We walked back to the company and went back to the dance studio to practice on our vocal and rapping. 

We were working till around 7:00 pm and all laid down on the floor. We were really tired. Then our manager came walking in and we all looked at him. 'The video is out.' he said and we all ran over to him. We watched the music video and we were amazed of the filming and everything. It was so cool.

Music video

We looked at the comments and the fans were so nice and excited about tomorrow and so were we. We were going to perform two songs. Both "No more dream" and "We are bulletproof pt.2" which was really exciting . The first albums was also out on Spotify and Apple Music by now and we had a lot of followers on both apps already. I think they like our first album a lot. Or so I hope.

We walked out of the practice room and to the cafe to eat some dinner. None of us wanted to make dinner when we came home and we weren't allowed to go out and eat at this hour today, so we just at the company. The food was good her too, but not as good as Seokjin's cooking. 

After eating a lot of food we walked out and to the car seeing some fans waving at us. "The music video was awesome" "I love your album" were the things we could hear this time. We game them finger hearts and waved to them as we stepped inside the car. We drove off to the dorm and got him within 15 minutes of driving. 

We walked in and everyone walked to the bathroom. We decided on who was going to show first and last and I ended up second. After Yoongi finished I took a shower and Jimin came behind me. I walked to my bedroom and saw Jungkook sitting on my bed. 'What's up?' I asked as I saw him on his phone. 'Oh nothing I just like the smell in your room, smells like you.' he said and I chuckled. 'Thanks' I said and looked at him. He stood up and walked out allowing me to get dressed. Then he came in again and waited for his turn. he was last. Poor bunny.

The clock soon turned 10:00 pm and I went to laid down trying to fall a sleep, but it didn't work. I stood up form my bed and walked over to Jungkook's room. I opened the door and saw him on his phone. 'Hey.' I said and looked down. 'Can't sleep?' he asked. I shook my head no and he waved his hand telling me to come to him. Since me and Jungkook shared bed back at the company it wasn't weird for us to share bed now. I got on his bed and we cuddled up, both of us loving to cuddle. And now of had feelings for the other so it was just friendly cuddling, like boys and girls can do when they're friends. 

We soon fell a sleep and I dreamt about the debut. I loved the dream. I hope it's going to be like that tomorrow.