New Music Videos (part 2)

Y/n p.o.v

'5, 6, 7, 8' Hoseok said as we were practicing the choreography for the next music video we where going to shoot. We were going to start shooting some of it today after practice. 

"Danger" Dance practice video

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We walked into the dressing room to get our clothes ready. I sat down in my chair and the make up staff did their job. Afterwards I got my clothes and put them on before getting my hair ready.

 Afterwards I got my clothes and put them on before getting my hair ready

"Danger" Music Video outfit

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Today we did the scenes that we had together and tomorrow we would do the scenes we had alone. We started off with the choreography parts before doing some other scene here and there. 

The first day came to an end and we where all really tired after dancing for the whole day. We got back to the dressing room to get out fo our clothes and change into something more comfortable. I put on a sweater and sweatpants that I stole from Jungkook and Jimin. We walked back to the car and went back home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Y/n can you please help me with dinner?' Seokjin asked from the kitchen as I walked into the living room. 'Yeah.' I answered and walked in. It was late but we all needed food after the long day. We made some simple food and I called the rest of the boys to come eat. 

After dinner everyone went straight to bed because some of us had to get early tomorrow for the shooting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'riiiiiiiing' I phone started ringing and I turned over to grab it. I turned off the alarm clock and looked at the clock. It was 11 am. Nice. I was the 4th person to do the shooting today. I put on some clothes and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I saw Jimin and Yoongi sitting on the couch watching tv together. 

I went to the kitchen and found some food. I went back to the living room and sat down beside Yoongi. 'Hey Y/n do you wan to go out with us after filming?' Jimin asked. I looked at him and smiled. 'Yeah sure.' Both Jimin and Yoongi were done with their filming so. 'Okey we'll pick you up after you're finished.' Yoongi added. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Nice work today Y/n you did great.' the director said as I walked off the set. I just finished my solo scenes on the music video. It was a lot of fun shooting today. I walked back to the dressing room where I saw Jungkook getting ready for his turn and Jimin and Yoongi sitting on the couch waiting for me. I got changed and walked in front of them. 'Ready?' I asked as I looked down at them. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Where are we going?' I asked them as we were driving for a long time. 'Beach.' Jimin answered. 'But I don't have a bikini or swimsuit with me.' I answered. 'Oh the water is too cold, but we wanted to go to this ice cream shop by the beach. I heard that it's really good.' Jimin added. 'Oh okey.' I answered back.

After driving for a long time we finally got to the place. The guard opened the door for us and we stepped outside. Once we started walking we saw people following us, with their phones out. but ignored it and tried to just have a great time together. 

We got to the shop and we walked inside. The guards stopped the people who tried to get in as well so we could be alone. We walked up to the counter and smiled. The worker there smiled at us when she saw us. 'Hello, what can I help you with?' she asked and looked at us. 'We would like to try some of the amazing ice cream you guys have here.' Jimin answered as he smiled. 'Oh how nice, what flavors would you like?' she asked. 

We all ordered some ice cream and sat down at one of the tables. We saw people outside trying to get us to look out so they could see our faces. 'Just try to ignore that they're there.' Yoongi said ask he looked at me. 'Yeah, it's kinda hard though.' I answered. 'I know but we just have to get used to ignore it.' Jimin said. 

We walked outside again and the screaming started again. We waved a little to the fans and started walking back to the car. We had to wait a little till the car got here so I took out my phone. I saw Jimin and Yoongi leaning agains the railing. 'Pose.' I said as I turned my phone to them. They posed and I chuckled at the photo I just got. 

Tried some amazing ice cream today

Tried some amazing ice cream today. Army do you guys like ice cream?

#Y/n

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Danger" Music video

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Danger" behind the scenes