Together (Part 3)

Y/n p.o.v

The first thing we did when we landed was to go to the beach nearby. We were going to be up in the mountains for 3 weeks so we wanted to spend a day at the beach before we go to the mountains, but then again, we're coming back here to the beach area before we go back home to Korea.

 We were going to be up in the mountains for 3 weeks so we wanted to spend a day at the beach before we go to the mountains, but then again, we're coming back here to the beach area before we go back home to Korea

We're going to the mountains for a while, Y/n said she'll miss the beaches

#Jimin

-----------------------------------------

When we got to the house we were renting we were going to play a little game to see who was going to stay in the same rooms. We were going to go 1 and 1 to choose a room and see where we end up in the end. 

Seokjin was first, then Namjoon, then Taehyung, then Jungkook, then Yoongi, then Hoseok, then Jimin and lastly me. I was about to walk into one room but I changed my mind and walked to an other bedroom.

I opened the door and didn't see anyone at first so I thought I got my own room, then I saw Jimin in the corner hiding. 

'Hey Mochi.' I said giggling. 'Hey Princess.' he answered and stood up. 'Are we the only once in here?' I asked him looking around. 'Yeah, so we get our own beds.' he answered and smiled.

'Nice, this is going to be fun.' I answered and laid down on the bed I was going to sleep in for the next 3 weeks.

' I answered and laid down on the bed I was going to sleep in for the next 3 weeks

Sharing room with this little baby Mochi

#Y/n

-----------------------------------------

It was the first day out and we were just going to go on a hike near our house and grill some food near the lake. It was cold outside so we had to dress up so we wouldn't get sick. 

After hiking for about 3 hours we got to the lake and started a little fire to start grilling our food. Taehyung and I were playing around by the water while Seokjin, Yoongi and Jungkook were making food. Jimin and Hoseok were getting some more wood for the fire.