Information About The Group

Y/n p.o.v

Bang Pd-Nim looked up at us again and smiled making all of us smiling back. He then started talking about everyone role in the group and we all agreed on it. It was funny to see Jungkook's reaction when he found out that he was only one day older than me. Yeah my birthday is September 2nd 1997. So that made me the maknae of the group.

'Okey so in the beginning it's going to be a really tight schedule for you guys because we need to work on the first album, promotion, music videos and everything.' Manager Sejin told us and we all nodded because we knew it would take a lot of hours and time to get ready for our debut. 'You guys are going to debut June 13th 2013, so in about 5-6 months. That mean that all of you needs to work really hard to get ready. You guys are going to be staying here for 5 month so after this meeting you'll go home to where you're stying now and get all you need to stay here for 5 months. You guys will have the time to get the things you need if you can't be back her by tonight. Like clothes, shoes and things like that.' Bang Pd-Nim told us. Wow I really hope my mom packed some clothes for me.

'So this is how it's going to work the first month. You guys will eat breakfast in the cafe at 7:30 am and be ready for any kind of practice by 8:00. You'll have singing, rapping and dance lessons for the first 2 months and if any of you guys wants to join in on making music for the first album you'll have to work on that on your free time. You'll have lunch at around 12:30 pm and dinner at 19:00 pm. You guys have practice with us till 21:00 pm and after that you're free to do what you want.' Manager Sejin told us.

'Some of the rules you guys have to follow while are living here is no friends over, if you go out be home by 22:00 pm, no visiting family or friends while training you'll get to see them again after debut, for you two who are still in school, you need to keep studying but we'll contact you're school and tell them about you guys working for us now.' Bang Pd-Nim told us and we all nodded.

'You guys are not allowed to have a girlfriend or boyfriend while being idols and you can't eat as much junk food as you guys used to do. You'll need to stay healthy and work hard to be able to fulfilled your dreams and you guys need to work together. As a team. I don't care if there's only one girl here, she is with you guys and you're going to take care of everyone in the group. You need to be there for each other. Because this job, it's not easy. There will be hate, there will be love and it will reach you guys. So keep each other close and do your best.' Manager Sejin said. He was right. This wasn't going to be easy and we all knew that. These guys seemed nice so I don't think that it'll be a problem for me.

After the meeting we all stood up and bowed to our two bosses who where in the meeting room with us. We walked out of the meeting room and stoped in front of the exit door.

'So we'll see each other later today then.' Namjoon said. 'Yeah, where are you guys going to get your things?' Seokjin asked. 'I live at a hotel down the street at the moment so it's not far for me.' Jimin said, same with Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi. 'I live with my aunt 30 minutes from here.' Hoseok said. 'I have to take the bus 40 minutes to get to my mom's house.' I answered smiling. 'I'll come with you if you want.' Jungkook said. 'Sure.' I said and smiled. We all went to get our things and Jungkook and I walked to the bus station.

'So you're good at dancing.' Jungkook started a conversation. 'Yeah, I guess. I've been dancing for some years now.' I answered smiling. The bus came and we went inn. We listen to music together and after 40 minutes we got to the bus stop. We walked out of the bus and started walking to my house.

We got to my house and Jungkook smiled. 'This house seems nice.' he said and I chuckled. I opened the door and screamed. 'Mom I'm home.' she came running but stoped when she saw Jungkook. She looked at me confused. 'Oh right, mom this is Jungkook, he is a part of the group.' I said and Jungkook bowed. 'Nice to meet you miss Lee.' Jungkook said. 'Oh nice to meet you to Jungkook.' she said.

I looked at my mom and my smile slowly faded as I remembered the rules we had to follow. 'Mom I won't be able to see you again before after the debut.' I said and looked down. 'Oh princess I know. But I'll be waiting for that day and I'll be there supporting you all the way.' she said and hugged me.

I smiled and dragged Jungkook with me to my bedroom. I packed some things as Jungkook sat down on my bed. 'Your mom seems really nice.' I said. I turned around and nodded. 'She is, she's an angel.' I said and chuckled a little. After finished we went out and saw my mom with some take away food for us. 'Here take this with you, you guys are probably hungry.' she said as she gave me and Jungkook some of her homemade food. 'Thank you mom, I'll miss you'. I said as I hugged her one last time. 'It was nice to meet you Jungkook.' she said and smiled at Jungkook. 'And take care of my daughter for me.' she said and chuckled as she saw my annoyed and blushing face. 'Don't worry miss Lee I will, with the other guys.' he said and we left.

We took the bus back to the Entertainment and walked inn. We saw the others there and when they saw us they smiled. Before we came back we went to Jungkook's hotel to get his stuff. Then Manager Sejin walked in and we all turned around. 'Okey guys we'll split you guys up in two rooms. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok in one room and Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Y/n in the other. I hope that's okey with you Y/n.' he asked and looked at me. 'Yes it's okey.' I said and we all walked to out new rooms. It was small but okey. We had to sleep two people in the same bed so me and Jungkook took one bed and Taehyung and Jimin the other one.

It was already night time so we all got ready to go to sleep.

--------------------------------------

We woke up the next day at around 11:00 am because we were going to have meeting at 12:00 pm. We got dresses and went to the cafe to eat some breakfast. We all ate and talked a little getting to know each other a little better.

It was 11:50 am now so we all went to the meeting room and waited for Bang Pd-Nim and Manager Sejin to come.

They walked in and sat down in front of us. 'So today we're just going to talk a little about the stage names we think you should have. This is just ideas so we have a start and will talk about a little later as well to see what your names should be.' Manager Sejin said.

'So for Seokjin, we think Jin could be fine with you.' he said and Seokjin nodded. 'Yoongi, either Yoongi or Suga?' he said. 'Hoseok, let's see J-Hope?' he asked and Hoseok nodded. 'Namjoon, we think Rap monster would be good for you.' he said and looked at Namjoon. 'For Jimin we have Jimin or baby J.' he said and Jimin looked so confused. 'Taehyung, either Tae or V.' he said and Taehyung nodded. 'Jungkook, let's see here, Jungkook or JK.' he said looking at Jungkook and he nodded. 'and for Y/n, either Y/n or Princess.' he said and looked at me. 'Y/n is fine by me.'I said a little shocked about the princess stage name. No thank you sir.

We talked a little more about names and finished the meeting. 'Okey guys dance room in 15 minutes.' Manager Sejin said. We all went to our rooms to change into dance clothes and here we go. This is the start of a new chapter in my life...