Group info

Y/n p.o.v

You woke up the next day by Taehyung yelling down stairs. I woke up confused about what was going on down stairs. I got out of the bed still in my pj's and walked down stairs. I rubbed my eyes as I looked around for them. I saw Hoseok running after Taehyung and Taehyung yelling scared for his life. 'What's going on?' I asked confused and tired. They both stoped and looked at the tired me. They smiled a little and chuckled. 'Y/n you're so cute when your tired.' Taehyung said and hugged me. I hugged him back and we pulled away. Seokjin came down too and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. 'Y/n go get dressed and come back down after.' Namjoon said as he walked into the living room. I nodded my head still really tired and walked up to my room again.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I didn't really know what to wear so I just put on the first thing I saw.

 I didn't really know what to wear so I just put on the first thing I saw

Outfit of the day

I walked back downstairs and saw all of them at the table eating. 'There she is.' Jimin said and everyone looked at me. I smiled and sat down beside Jimin and Jungkook. We ate the delicious food Seokjin had made for us. 'Wow Oppa your food is so good.' I said and all of them looked at me. I haven't called any of them "oppa" yet and they understood because we were still getting to know each other but I felt like we were family and close now so I wanted to start calling them that. 'What?' I asked confused. 'Do you guys not like being called oppa?' I asked a little nervous. 'No Y/n it's not that, it was just surprising.' Seokjin said and smiled. 'Can you call all of us that now?' Namjoon asked smiling with his cute dimples. 'Of course, if all of you guys are okey with it.' I said and smiled. They all nodded and I smiled back at them. We finished eating and put on our shoes ready to walk over to the company.

We came to the company and were greeted by our Manager Sejin, who showed us the wait to a room. 'Morning guys, so there are going to come some stylist and make up artist to get you guys ready for the photoshoot and in two day you guys are going to meet the staff that is going to be staying with you. We'll leave in 2 hours so be ready by then.' he said and left. We waited a little while and then a group of girls came in with make up and clothes. They started measuring us and putting on make up. It took 1 hour and 50 minutes to get all of us ready.

We went to the cafe and got some snacks to have on the drive and our Manager came and told us it was time to leave.

We were driving for about 1 hour when we came to a forest, where we were going to have the photoshoot. We all went out of the car and started with the group picture that we took ourself.

After that we started with our single member photos. They started of with Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and then me last.

I walked with the photographer and my manager to the location and started the photoshoot. 'Yes just like that Y/n, nice. Beautiful.' the photographer kept saying making me blush a little. We finished the shoot and went back to the car. We drove back and they let us off at our house. We changed our clothes and watched a movie together waiting for our manager to text us that the information was out. We watched two movies both of them were really good and it was a lot of fun to spend so much time with them without working on something. Then Namjoon's phone buzzed and everyone looked at it. He grabbed the phone and looked at us. 'It's out.' was all he said and all of us ran over to him to see what they posted.