Billboard

Y/n p.o.v

It's been around 3 weeks since we came out with the new album, and we also released the tour dates, which are starting in a couple of days. Right now we're on our way to America for the BBMAs and I can't wait to perform and meet some of the other artist there. I think that it's going to be a lot of fun.

The flight was long so I was planing on sleeping on the way there. Tomorrow we have dance rehearsal and in two days we have rehearsal at the stage, before the big night. 

------------------------------------

We got to the hotel and before we could all go to sleep we had to talk about tomorrow and the next couple of days. I was kinda bored and really tired. Suddenly I heard Taehyung laughing, while looking at me. 'What?' I asked confused in a tired voice. 'No nothing, you just look so cute and innocent when you're tired.' he answered me. He then showed me a picture he took of me.

Omg is that how I look when I'm tired? I pushed him away making him fall back down in his seat, and looked at our manager again

'Okey guys breakfast at 8 am, and ready to leave the hotel at 9 am.' he told us and we all nodded. He then gave us our own room key. This time we're staying in our own hotel rooms. 

------------------------------------

I woke up by the alarm clock and but on a t-shirt and some shorts. I walked to the bathroom and but my hair into a messy bun. After that I left the hotel room and met Namjoon in the hallway. We walked to breakfast together where we met the others. Not long after Jimin also decided to join us. 

When we finished I ran up to my room and chanced into some other clothes, and met the boys and our manager downstair ready to leave the hotel. 

We got to this dance studio where we got our own dance room and started practicing. We had a lot of fun and after practicing for about 4 hours we decided to all eat lunch together. I stayed behind a little because I had to talk to Jungkook.

'Hey what's up?' he asked. 'When are we going to tell the others?' I asked him. He looked at me and then at the floor. 'I don't know, maybe soon?' he asked unsure of what I would answer back. 'I mean at least the boys deserve to know. It's been a while since we started dating so...' I answered him. 'Yeah you're right.' he answered. 'Maybe we can do it tonight?' he asked. I looked at him and smiled. 'I hope they'll be happy for us, and that there won't be any problems when we're going to perform tomorrow night.' I answered him. 'I mean if they truly love and support us they'll understand and except it.' he answered and kissed my cheek. 'Yeah you're right, but let's go I'm hungry.' I answered making him laugh.