Staff Members

Y/n p.o.v

Namjoon came and woke me up, and me being a little stubborn in the morning didn't make it easy for him. I tried everything. Taking my pillow, blanket, opening the curtains. But nothing worked. So he had another idea. He walked out of the room and I laid back down on the bed. I heard footsteps coming inside my room again but I didn't care, I wasn't planing on moving any time soon because I was really really tired. But my choice of not moving changed as soon I heard Seokjins voice from behind. He was going to go full mama on me if I didn't get out of bed. I turned around and smiled at him innocently and he looked at me with that "Don't look at me like that" look. 'I'm sorry Oppa.' I said smiling at him. I chuckled and smiled back. 'It's fine, just get dressed and come down stairs, we leave in 10.' he said and walked out. I got out of my bed and put on the first things I saw. I did my make up and hair and was done within 7 minutes.

 I did my make up and hair and was done within 7 minutes

Outfit of the day

I walked down stairs and saw the others there waiting for me. There was a car outside out dorm and we all went Innside it. We drove off to the company and got there within 15 minutes. We walked out of the car and into the company. We saw or manager and smiled at him. He told us to go the the dance studio so we did. We sat down waiting for him to come. After about 10 minutes he still didn't show up so Hoseok put on some music and we started dancing around, having fun. The door soon opened and we looked at our manager who came in. The door was still open and in came some clothing stylists, hair stylists, make up stylists, photographer and some an other group with filming cameras. I looked at our manager confused. 'Okey, so these are the staff members that are going to be working with you guys, also you personal photographer and film crew. The film crew is for your YouTube cannel the we are going to set up where we're going to post "Bangtan Bombs" for the fans. Like behind the scenes.' he explains. We all smiled and nodded.

We got to know the staff and got to know who was who's stylists. They took our measurements and asked us what kind of make up and hair look we liked so they would know for our music video shooting tomorrow. We were going to shoot the first music video to our debut song. 

After finishing me walked out of the room and walked over to the exit of the company but stoped when we heard or manager. 'Guys, remember to be here by 7:00 am tomorrow and rest tonight, it's going to be two long days.' he said and smiled before walking back to his office. We walked out after saying goodbye to those who were standing at the entrance and walked over to the same restaurant we ate at yesterday. 

There was no one inside because it looked like they were about to close for the day. On of the worked spoke but stoped when he saw us. 'We're clos..' 'Oh Hello BTS, come on sit down.' he said and we smiled sitting down at a table. 'Hope we aren't troubling you guys.' Namjoon said apologizing because they were going to close. 'No don't worry about it. What would you guys like to order?' he asked. We all ordered our food and drinks and waited for a little while before he came back with our food. 'Thank you sir.' I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and walked away leaving us alone so we could eat peacefully. 

We finished our food and thanked the workers for letting us eat there and took a picture with them. 'Thank you guys for signing the paper last time, we have a lot of new customers because of you guys.' the owner said and bowed. 'Oh no worries, thank you for the amazing food you guys make.' Seokjin answer back bowing. We walked out and to the car. The car drove us home to the dorm and we walked inside. 

Jungkook and I went to the study room and worked on the upcoming test that we were going to have in 5 days. The day after our debut. We studied hard and Namjoon helped us with some of the work, because he was the smartest in the group and we needed the help. 

We finished working and Seokjin called us for dinner. We walked to the kitchen at sat down. I sat down between Jimin and Hoseok. We ate the food Seokjin and Yoongi made for us. It was really good. 'Can't wait to start shooting the music video tomorrow' I said breaking the silence. 'Same' Jungkook said excited. We talked a little about how we thought it would be like. 

We finished eating and watched a movie. Of course the boys had to but on a horror movie, something I hated a lot. I was sitting between Seokjin and Jungkook. There was a jump scare and I jumped on Jungkook's lap. He laughed a little and hugged me. I looked at him feeling a little embarrassed. For the rest of the movie I sat on his lap feeling safe as he bachugged me. The movie finished and it was already 10:00 pm. We turned off the tv and everyone went to our rooms. 

I changed into my pj and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I looked in the mirror and screamed as I saw Jimin standing behind me. He started laughing at me and I hit his arm. 'Are you trying to give me a heart attack.' o yelled at him. Soon the door opened revealing a panicked Seokjin. He looked at Jimin who was laughing and me who was shaking. He hit the back of Jimin's head. 'YAH!' Jimin yelled and I laughed a him now. Seokjin walked back down stairs to the kitchen to get a little snack and I started brushing me teeth Jimin following behind me. 'Night Jimin oppa.' I said and Jimin smiled. 'Night princess.' I looked at him before hitting his shoulder again. He just laughed and I walked back to my bedroom. 

I looked outside my window up at the night sky. I started thinking about my mom and decided to call her. I didn't know if she was going to pick up because it was late but she did. 'Hey princess.' she answered. 'Hey mom, how are you? Are you eating well? How's work? Have anyth...' she cut me of by laughing a little. 'Calm down Y/n, I'm good. Don't worry bout me. But how are you?' she asked. I sighed and smiled. 'I'm fine mom. We are going to start shooting the first music video tomorrow.' I said and smiled. 'Oh wow, sounds like fun. I saw the info BigHit posted. You were so beautiful and pretty on the photo baby. You should be a model.' she said. I chuckled a little. We talked back and forward about how things were when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the door and saw Jungkook standing there. 'Oh mom, Jungkook just knocked I'll ta..' Jungkook cut me off. 'Oh no I can talk to you after.' he said. Then I heard me mom. 'Oh Jungkook, let me talk to him.' she said. I looked at Jungkook. 'She wants to talk to you.' I said and he looked at me confused before taking the phone. I looked at him as he talked to my mom. 

***************************

Jungkook p.o.v

'Hey miss Lee.' I said as I took the phone form Y/n. 'Jungkook, hey. How are you?' she asked me. 'I'm good miss, how are you?' I asked back. 'Oh I'm good Jungkook, don't worry. I just wanted to talk to you about you the guys being there and watching my Y/n. I have seen the comments and I know that it's getting to her. Promise me that you'll always be by her side and help her. She doesn't like talking about her feelings, so you need to help her open up to you guys.' she explained. 'of course miss Lee. Don't worry. We'll take care of it.' I answered and Y/n looked at me confused. I smiled at her and she gave me a weak smile back. 'Thank you Jungkook. I can't wait to meet the rest of the guys. Take care of my princess, and don't tell her about this.' she said and hung up. I smiled and gave Y/n back her phone. 

'What was that about?' she asked. 'Oh just to make sure you eat healthy and work on school.' I answered since she told me not to talk to Y/n about of conversation. 'Umh okeeeey....then what did you want to talk to me about?' she asked. Oh right. 'Oh just that we'll leave around 6:30 tomorrow.' I answered. 'Oh okey, night Kookie Oppa.' she said. I smiled and kissed her forehead before walking to the door. 'Night princess.' I said and I could she her scrunching her nose. Adorable. I closed the door and went to me room. 

Y/n really is like a little sister to all of us. And she is so adorable, even when she's mad.