Wing Tour

Y/n p.o.v

'Wow Y/n this is really good.' Yoongi told you as you were showing him some lyric. 'You really think so?' I asked him. 'Yeah, we can for sure use this in a song.' he answered. I jumped up and down excited. 'Omg my first song, or me helping on a song.' I answered. Namjoon came walking inn. 'What's all the screaming for?' he asked. 'Read this.' Yoongi answered handing him my lyric book. 'Wow hyung this is really good.' he answered. 'Oh no this is Y/n's work.' he answered. Namjoon looked at me and smile. 'Wow so you are paying attention to what I'm telling you after all.' he answered. I hit his shoulder and he chuckled. 

'We could but it in the slow song?' Namjoon asked looking at Yoongi. 'Yeah that's what I was thinking.' he answered. Then Namjoon looked back at me. 'Don't you have a school you need to get ready for?' he asked me and my eyes widened. Right I had school today. 'Oh shit right.' I answered. 'Y/n-ah, don't curse.' Namjoon answered. 'Oh sorry Oppa.' I answered while running.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and I were walking to the cafeteria to eat lunch. I think it's amazing how nice and cool the other students are. They will act like you're just another student when we are at school and will be shy to talk to you. Sure we had two friends we always hung out with at school but other than that Jungkook and I were mostly alone, not that it bothered us. 

When we came to the cafeteria we saw this one girl sitting alone at one of the tables. I looked at Jungkook and he nodded. We walked over to her and sat down. She looked up at us and blushed as she saw us. 'Hey.' I said to her. 'H-hey.' she answered. I could tell she was nervous.

'So what's your name?' I asked her smiling. 'Yona.' she answered. 'Nice to meet you I'm Y/n and this is Jungkook. Is it okay for you that we sit here with you?' I asked her. 'Yeah, I would love that.' she answered and looked away. 

We talked to her and eat our food. We joked around a little and had a great time with her. I looked at her smiling face, it made me smile too. 'So what do you want to be when you grow up?' Jungkook asked her. 'Me? Oh well I kinda want to work as a doctor or teacher.' she answered. 'Oh cool, that nice.' I answered. 'What do you guys...' she started but stopped. I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me. 'If I wasn't a Kpop artist I would have want to be a pro gamer.' Jungkook answered. 'And I would like to become a producer.' I answered. 'Wow, you guys are really nice and sweet.' she answered. 'You're too, thank you for letting us sit with you.' I answered smiling. 

It looked like she wanted to ask us something but she hesitated. 'Just ask us, we don't bite.' I told her and she looked up at me. 'Umh...I was just wondering if maybe like I could take....a picture to show my mom that I do have friends.' she asked looking down. 'Of course you can, and we are friends now, don't worry. Friends help each other out.' I answered smiling. 'Thank you guys so much. I love you guys so much.' she answered and we smiled to her.

' she answered and we smiled to her