Meeting The Band Members

Y/n p.o.v

My mom woke me up at 8:30 because I had to take the bus to Seoul to get to the Entertainment. I got up and took a shower before putting on some clothes.

 I got up and took a shower before putting on some clothes

Outfit

I wanted to look a little dresses up for a first impression but also put in some of my everyday styling look. 

I went out of my room and saw my mom making some breakfast. She was making some pancakes. I love pancakes with blueberries. She's the best at making them too. 'Morning princess.' she said as she saw me coming to the kitchen sitting down at the kitchen table ready to eat her delicious food. I started eating the food, it's sooooooo good. I looked up at my mom and she looked at me a little worried. 'What?' I asked confused and worried. 'Princess, you're probably going to have to live at the Entertainment or in a dorm from now on, so maybe you should pack some clothes, or I'll do it for you. You need to get ready for the bus.' she said as she left to my room. I didn't even get the chance to say anything before she was gone. It's true. My mom will be really lonely now that I move out...

I was sitting on the bus listening to some music. I couldn't stop thinking about my poor mom. I'll have to visit her whenever I get the chance too. I came to my bus stop and went out of the bus.

I was still listening to music while walking to the Entertainment building. When I got there I saw some people standing outside. I went to them and smiled. 'Name?' one of the guys asked me. 'Umh, Lee Y/n..'I said a little confused. 'Right this way miss.' the other guy said and told me to follow him. I did as he said and I came to a room. 'The others are all in there.' he said and left. NOOOOO! Am I the last one, ugh, I hate being last. Oh well here we go.

I took a deep breath before opening the door and my eyes widened as I saw who was in the room. O.M.G......

*************************

??? p.o.v

I was the first one to get here and one after one 6 other boys came, now we only had to wait for the last one. We all talked a little with each other but not that much. I think we were all kinda nervous about this. I then heard the door opening so me and all of the other boys looked over at the door and all of our eyes widen as we saw a girl?.....

*************************

Y/n p.o.v

All guys?! I'm the only girl in this group. Oh no...This is going to be so awkward....

I looked at all of them and their reaction was kinda funny not gonna lie.