Fan Meeting

Y/n p.o.v

I was so excited when waking up today. It was our first fan meeting. I can't wait so meet all the fans and have fun with them. I walked to my closet and found some clothes to wear.

 I walked to my closet and found some clothes to wear

Fan meeting outfit

I walked downstair and saw everyone there except for Hoseok. 'Where's Hobi oppa?' I asked. The other members looked back at me and smiled. 'What?' I asked confused. I then saw Namjoon mumbling something. 'Behind you'. I knew what he meant. I turned around and screamed. I saw Hoseok jumping while screaming. He fell to the ground and we all laughed at him. 

Imagine that it's only Hoseok and no fruits shooting at him

'Y/n-ah, I was supposed to scare you, not you scare me.' he said breathing heavy. I giggled and walked over to the table sitting down beside Jungkook and Taehyung. Hoseok soon game and sat down beside Namjoon and Yoongi. We ate our breakfast. 

After finishing we put on our shoes and walked to the car parked outside waiting to drive us to the company. Before we were going to the fan meeting we were going to work a little on the album. 

We got to the company and walked inside. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi walked to their studios while Seokjin, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung walked to a vocal room to practice and record their parts of the song. I didn't know what to do so I went to Hoseok's studio.

I knocked on his door and walked in. He didn't hear me because he was wearing headsets. So I walked up behind him and sat down on his couch. I fell asleep while listening to him humming, the melody of the new song he is working on with Yoongi.

*****************************

Hoseok p.o.v

I was in my studio working on the new song for the upcoming album. Yoongi just finished the melody so I was listening to it to start writing some lyrics. I was so into it and worked for about 1 hour. I felt like getting something to drink so I turned my chair around but jumped when I saw Y/n sleeping on my couch. When did she come in here? I walked over to her and caressed her hair. I walked out of the studio and went to get some sprite to drink.