New Music Videos (Part 1)

Y/n p.o.v

Today we were going to shoot a new music video. Or let me say it like this, the next week were are going to shoot 3 different music videos. Today is "Just One Day" and I'm really excited about it. 

First we were going to have dance practice to just go over the steps over and over again to make sure that we knew the choreography.

"Just One Day" Dance Practice

------------------------------------------------------------

We drove over to the set and walked into the building. I walked over to the dressing room to get into my music video outfit. I also got my make up and hair done.

 I also got my make up and hair done

"Just One Day" Music Video Outfit

------------------------------------------------------------------

This music video didn't take long to shoot. Only one day so it was pretty fast, but we used the whole day. After we finished I went back to the dressing room and changed into some other clothes. Not long after the boys came too. 

'Do any of you guys want to go out?' I asked I sat in my chair getting my make up removed. 'Yeah sure.' Yoongi answered and my eyes widened. Usually he would always say no, but today he said yes. 'Really?' I asked shocked as I looked at him. 'Yeah why not, it's been some time since we last hung out.' he answered and smiled. I stood up from my chair and walked over to him. He looked at me confused before I hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back. 'Come on put on some other clothes so we can leave.' he said and I smiled. 

I put on some other clothes and grabbed him hand walking out of the dressing room. We walked to a car and told the driver to take us to the city. We stepped out and walked around. We walked around in some small streets and looked around. 

We ended up walking into an old store where they sold some old books and art. 'Woah, look at this.' I said as I pointed at a painting. 'We should by it form Namjoon Oppa.' I said as I looked at Yoongi. 'No.' he simply answered. I looked at him with puppy eyes. 'Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.' I begged him. 'ugh, fine' he answer after a little while. 'yay.' I jumped up and down. 

We walked out of the shop and started walking around again. I saw this old car and thought the it was kinda cool. 'Stop!' I yelled at Yoongi and he turned around and looked at me confused. 'what?' he asked. 'Take a picture of me.' I answered and sat down in front of the car. He chuckled and took out his phone. He took some pictures of me before getting in the pictures as well. 

She asked me to stop and sat down in front of this old car, making me take a picture of her

She asked me to stop and sat down in front of this old car, making me take a picture of her. She is so bossy and weird.

#Suga

------------------------------------------------------------------

We got back to the dorm and I went straight to bed, because I was really really tired. Today we had a long day of shooting for the second music video which was going to take two days.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just One Day" Music Video

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just One Day" behind the scene