American show

Y/n p.o.v

'We're what?!' I yelled out of excitement. Our manager just called Namjoon and told him that we're going to America to have two shows over there. OMG I CAN'T WAIT!! 

'Everyone go pack your bags we leave tomorrow morning.' Namjoon told us. I ran to my room and packed some clothes and whatever else I needed to go to America. 'This is going to be so fun!' I yelled to myself. 'Right?' someone suddenly asked me making me scream. 'OMG JIMIN ARE YOUT TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK OR WHAT?!' I yelled at him as she laughed at me. 'Sorry princess. Want any help?' he asked. 'Yeah, you could leave.' I answered him smiling innocently. 'Oh my heart.' he answered holding his heart acting like he just got stabbed. 'I'm kidding come here.' I answered and giggled. He came over and hugged me lifting me up. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

'Y/n smile, look here.' were some of the things I heart as I was walking away from the paparazzi's on the airport. We got inside and walked to our private waiting room. 'I never get used to that.' I said as I sat down. 'Oh can I get something to drink?' I asked my manager. 'Yeah sure, just take someone with you.' he answered. 

I walked out of the room with two of our guards and walked over to the closest store. As I was walking I could hear people screaming and whispering. 'Y/n I love your fashion style.' I heard a girl yelled. 'Thank you.' I answered and smiled.

' I answered and smiled

Airplane Outfit

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We got on the plane and I was sitting alone on one of the sides. I took out my phone to put on some music. Before I put it down again I turned to the guys sitting next to me. 'Smile boys.' I said as I took a picture of them.

Where do you guys think we're going?

#Y/n

-------------------------------------------------------------------