Music Video

Y/n p.o.v

Jungkook came and woke me up and put on some clothes. I just put on some simple sweatpants and a hoodie because I was cold and it was raining outside. I walked downstairs and saw the rest of the boys. They smiled when they saw me. 'Morning princess.' Taehyung and and I scrunched my nose. Why do they keep calling me that? 'Stop calling me princess' I said and looked at them trying to be mad at them. They all chuckled. 'No, it's cute and funny to call you that.' Jimin said.I hit his shoulder and he chuckled even more. We put on our shoes and walked out. We saw a car waiting for us so we stepped inside and drove off to the company. 

The car parked and we wee about to open the door but we saw people staining outside. We looked at the drive and he turned to us. 'Just wait a little. The body guards are trying to get the fans away from the car.' he said and stepped out. 

Fans? Bodyguards? Wow, when did this happen? One of the bodyguards opened the door and Namjoon stepped out first. We heard a lot of screaming fans and saw a lot of phones and cameras. Seokjin went after him, then Yoongi. He told the rest of us to wait a little and closed the door. I saw Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi walking inside the building with 5 bodyguards around them and a lot of screaming fans. He opened the door again and Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin walked out. He closed the door and we saw a lot of people trying to get pasted the bodyguards to take pictures. I was kinda scared. What if something happened. They made it inside the building and the bodyguards came walking back to the car. He opened the car door again and I looked at Jungkook. 'Just hold on to me.' he said and smiled. I held on to his arm and we walked out I heard a lot of screaming and my eyes were kinda hurting form all the flash. We were getting pushed around a little, but the bodyguards led us to the company doors and we walked in. The doors had automatic locked on it so you had to open it with a key or code. We saw the bodyguards trying to get the fans to move away from the doors but it wasn't easy. We turned around from the door and walked to the cafe to wait for out manager. We grabbed something to eat because we hadn't eating breakfast yet.

'Good morning everyone.' our manager said as he came walking. We smiled and greeted him. 'Okey so they got the fans to back away from the doors but they're still there so we have to be careful when we walk to the car. This is something you guys have to get used to, crazy fans and paparazzi. I want you guys to concentrate on getting where ever your walking, and you can wave and smile a little to the cameras if you want, but no pictures with fans. Oh and donee rude to any of the fans or paparazzis, the bodyguards will take care of them.' he explained. 'After we debut there are probably going to be more.' I said looking down. 'Yeah, probably. I hope this doesn't scare you guys to much.' our manager asked. 'To be honest, I was a little scared just now.' I said as I looked up. Shaking a little. All the screaming and pushing it was kinda scary. Not that I think that fans wanted to hurt any of us. 'I understand Y/n, just stick with the guys and bodyguards. It should be fine.' he said and caressed my back. I smiled weakly and we all got up getting ready to walk back to the car. 

The doors opened and 9 bodyguard stood ready to walk with us to the car. We heard the crazy screams again. 'Namjoon Oppa, look here.' 'Seokjin oppa you're so handsome.' Yoongi hyung, heeeeey.' 'Hoseok hyung, J-HOOOOOPE!' 'Jimin Oppa smile please.' 'Taehyung, V! Tae!' 'Jungkookie. Oppa!' 'Y/n unnie. Noona. Y/n look here.' All this screaming made my ears hurt a little. We made it to the car and I felt like I could finally breath again once the doors were closed. 'Don't worry guys, we didn't know that people would show up like this, but from now on we are going to make sure they stay far away from the doors.' our manager said, breathing a little heavy.  We nodded our heads and the car started driving to the location of the music video shooting. 

The car stoped and we all waked out. This time no fans or paparazzis were here to the any pictures. We walked inside the building and went to the changing and make up room. The staff members gave us our clothes for the shoot and did our make up and hair.

 The staff members gave us our clothes for the shoot and did our make up and hair

Final look

We walked out to the set. It was really cool and it looked like we were going to have a lot of fun filming this music video. 

Here is the behind the scene if you want to watch it

----------------------------------------------------------

We finished the shooting for the day at around 10:00 pm and went back to the dorm. When we walked into the living room Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok dropped down on the couch. Seokjin went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Taehyung went outside on the balcony. Namjoon and Yoongi went to their bedrooms to work on some music and I went to the bathroom to take a shower after the long day. After I finished I wrapped the bowl around my body and opened the door. Jungkook came up the stair and saw me. He blushed a little seeing me like this but I just chuckled at him. I walked to my bedroom and the poor bunny walked to the bathroom. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie and walked downstairs. I only saw Jimin left the living room. The rest of the members left to their rooms. I walked over to Jimin and sat down on the couch beside. He pulled me into a hug and we were just looking at the tv, which was turned off. 

After a while I felt Jimin falling a sleep, I could lift him up and he did wake up when I tried to walk him. So I walked to his room and found his pillow and blanked. I walked back to the living room finding him laid down on the couch. I chuckled a little and put the pillow under his head and blanket over his body. I kissed his forehead and walked upstairs to my room. I closed the door and went to me bed. Time to sleep, because we have a long day at work tomorrow too.