Fans

Y/n p.o.v

Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and I were running around in the dance studio, acting the the kids we were. Namjoon and Seokjin were talking about something while Hoseok was working on some dance moves and Yoongi was working on his computer. Today we were going to make an account on Twitter, Instagram and post a picture to the twitter account. We would have control over the twitter account while or staff had control over our Youtube and Instagram accounts. We were really excited about it because we were going to release the fans name too. 

We had been talking about the fans name for almost a month now. We talked about it after our debut show June 13th and now it's July 9th. 

We had been working on the music and vocals for our next album, but worked on our dancing for the next music video we were going to shoot for the first album. We were going to shoot a music video for "We Are Bulletproof pt.2" tomorrow and needed to be ready for the dance parts. 

After practicing for a long time we all showered at the company because we were going to go out and eat with our manager and staff members. We dressed up a little and went to a BBQ restaurant nearby. We walked in and we could hear some girls starting to talk and wave at us. We waved back before walking to a private room where we were going to eat. 

We ordered our food and it came soon after. We ate and celebrated the debut. There was a lot of small speeches of how proud they were of us and that we made it to debut. We also had small speeches but Namjoon's was the best one. 'I just want to thank the company for giving us the chance to fulfill our dreams. To our staff that is doing a good job with out styling, make up and hair. Our photographers and film makers thank you guys so much. To our manager that is working so hard to make us happy and making all of the come true. And of course to my band members, I love you guys so much. We're family now. I want you guys to know that I always have your back.' he said and we cheered for him. He is really good when it comes to speeches. We finished our dinner and the staff members took a picture for us to post on out twitter.

I took care of the posting and I was happy with it.

Hey ARMY! We love you guys so much. Are you ready to have more fun in the future and follow us on our journey as artists? 

#BTSxARMY #Y/N

I posted the picture with the text and smiled. I put my phone away and we walked out of the restaurant, waving to the fans that were inside. Our manager drove us back to our dorm and we walked in. It was already 9:00 pm and we were all tired after a long day of practicing and woking. None of us felt like doing anything more today so we all went to bed. 

I woke up the next day and looked at my phone. I went on Twitter and saw that we had a lot of fans on our twitter account. 2634 people. Wow. This is amazing. I can't believe that we have so many fans already. I smiled and jumped out of bed and ran to Jungkook's bed room jumping on him. He groaned as I landed right on top of him. 'Look, look, look' I yelled at him like a little child. He chuckled at my behavior and looked at my phone. His eyes widened and took my phone out of my hand. He then looked back at me before attacking me with a hug. I laughed and he laughed with me.

I walked back to my room and put on some clothes and some make up, before doing my hair last.

Outfit of the day

I walked down stairs and saw all of the boy by the door. 'Y/N!' Seokjin suddenly screamed and I jumped. 'YAH! I'm right here, no need to scream!' I yelled back at him and he just laughed. 'Oh sorry.' he said and I hit his shoulder, before putting on my shoes. We walked out and tp the car before driving to the filming location. 

We walked in and met our staff members. They found out clothes and started doing our make up and hair. 

Outfit for "We Are Bulletproof pr

Outfit for "We Are Bulletproof pr.2 Music Video

I walked around waiting for the others to finished when I saw Yoongi sleeping on the couch. He was done too. I jumped on the couch beside him and he woke up. He pushed me off the couched and went back to sleep. But no one pushes me off the couch without payback. So I dragged him off the couch and he landed on the floor beside me. I chuckled but then he glared at me so I stood up and ran out of the dressing room. From that day off all of the members knew that we were never, NEVER, going to wake up Yoongi again. 

We started filming and it took us the whole day. From 7:00 am to 11:00 pm we were filming. We ate lunch and dinner at the set, but finished filming in one day.

Our driver drove us back to the dorm and we all went straight to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning by a message. I looked at my phone and saw that our manager had sent us a message on the group chat. I opened it and read it. I went to the hallway and screamed on top of my lungs. 'WAKE UP BOYS!' all the boy came running out of their rooms panicking, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok from down stairs and the rest from upstairs. 'What happened?' 'Are you okey?!' 'Did someone break inn?' were all the questions they were asking at the same time. I laughed and they looked at me confused. 'Our manager said they posted the music video so let's look at it together.' I said innocently. 'Woah Y/n you woke me up for this?' Taehyung said annoyed. I smiled innocently and dragged them with me to the living room. 

I turned on the tv and went on Youtube. I searched for our music video and it already had 4029 views and 3000 likes. 'Wow' I said and put it on.

"We Are Bulletproof pt.2" Music Video

'Wow we look so cool.' Taehyung said and we all chuckled. 'I really like the dance break.' Jimin said proud of himself.

We talked a little about the music video before eating breakfast and getting ready for the day.

--------------------------------------------------

Behind the scene if you want to watch it