Audition

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up the next day, the next big day. It was audition day. I could feel the nervous building up. My heartbeat beating fast. I got out of bed and drank some water. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before putting on my audition outfit. Jennie told me to do something simple but also stylish, so that's what I did.

 Jennie told me to do something simple but also stylish, so that's what I did

My outfit

I went out of my room and saw my mom making some breakfast for me to bring with me on the bus to the audition. 'Here you go princess, and just remember do your best and don't worry if something goes wrong. There's always second chances you know.' she said smiling. I smiled back and took the food she made. 'Thanks mom, I'll see you later.' I said as I kissed her cheek and left the house.

I went to the bus station and waited for the bus to get here. I waited for about 4 minutes before it came and went in. It was a 40 minute drive, so I listened to music and ate my breakfast. We got to my stop and I went outside. Wow Seoul city is so big. I started walking to the BigHit Entertainment building. I saw a lot of people there already, wow there are a lot of people who is going to audition I said to myself. I walked over there and got in line.

After waiting outside the building for about 20 minutes they opened the doors for us to come in. We were told were to sit and wait for our turn. I was the 57th person to audition today. I was sitting on my phone when I heard my name being called. I looked up and saw...Rosé? I got up and hugged her. 'Rosé are you going to audition too?' I asked. She nodded and we both sat down and talked. 

Rosé is my best friend. We have been friends since forever and we had dance class together with Jennie and our other friend Jisoo. But me and Rosé danced together for 9 years. We had a lot of catching up to do because she moved away 1 year ago, but now she's back.

After a while a staff member came and called my number. I got up and went with her. I could hear Rosé yelling something in the back. 'You got this girl.' she yelled and I chuckled a little.

The staff member opened the door for me and I went in. I came in and saw Bang Si-Hyuk and two other men sitting there. 

'Hello, I'm Lee Y/n. Nice to meet you guys.' I said as I bowed to them. 'Thank you for auditioning.' one of the guys said. 'Okey Y/n can you sing for us first?' the other guys asked and I nodded.

Imagine this is you singing

As I was singing I could see them writing down things. I finished and bowed. 'Thank you, now do you have dance prepared for us?' Bang Si-Hyuk asked me. 'Yes sir.' I said and got in position.

Dance 

I could see that they were kinda shocked by my dance, was it too much or did they just like it. I couldn't tell. I finished and bowed again. 'Okey last rapping?' the first guy asked me. 'Yeah, I actually have a song I wrote myself. It's not done, but I got something.' I said really nervous. 'Go ahead.' Bang Si-Hyuk said and I nodded. 

Imagine you writing this part of the song and rapping it.

I bowed as I finished and they all looked down writing something. I stood there and they looked up after a while. 'Thank you for coming Y/n, you'll get an answer in the next 2 weeks or so.' the second guy told me. I nodded and bowed before exiting the room. I let out a big sigh. I was finally done. That was amazing but also really scary.

I walked over and saw Rosé, when she saw me she jumped out of her seat and came to me. 'Soo...' she asked. 'It went well I guess. I think they liked my dance..'I said a little nervous. 'Of course they would, you're the best dancer I know.' she said smiling before hugging me. 'Thanks Rosé, well good luck.' I said and pulled away from the hug. We said goodbye and I walked out of the building. 

I walked to a coffee shop to get something to drink. As I opened the door I bumped into someone. 'Oh sorry.' I said and so did the other person. I saw him wearing an audition note on his jacket so I guess he was also going to audition. 

I ordered a drink and waited for it to be done. The kind guy making it called my name and gave it to me. I when out and walked over to the bus station to take the bus home again. The bus came and I went in sitting another 40 minutes to get home.

I got out of the bus and started walking to the house. I came home and opened the door. My mom came running to the door and looked at me excited to hear how it all went. I chuckled at her face waiting for me to talk. 'It went well.' I said and she started cheering and dancing around like a little kid. I laughed but soon joined her. 

We made some dinner and watched a movie together, before going to sleep. 

I hope I make it...