Golden Disc Award

Jungkook p.o.v

After finishing the tour in America we came back to Korea for the Golden Disc Award, and after this we're going to Europe. But Y/n had been working really hard for her solo performance for the show, so I wanted to surprise her with some breakfast in bed, Pluss she wasn't feeling to well this morning.

I walked up to her room and knocked on the door before walking in. She was still laying in her bed, on her phone. 'Hey baby, I have a little surprise for you.' I told her and saw her look at me. She was so surprised and she looked like a little cute puppy. I walked over to her with the food and kissed her head. I got in bed with her and held her close to me as she was eating.

----------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

Jungkook is just the sweetest boyfriend ever, I can't even image life without him. " days ago he also surprised me with a trip to my hometown, so I could see my family again. My baby brother has even grown so much since last I saw him, and Jungkook is the perfect baby sitter for him. I mean they love and play with each other so much. 

We also had a little photo shoot when we were there. I mean he's the best photographer I can ask for. I took out my phone to look at them again. 'Can I post some of them?' I asked. 'No, I want to post the pictures I took of my beautiful rainless model.' he pouted, making me laugh. 'Okay fine you big baby.' I answered him and kissed his cheek.

----------------------------------

I have the best model ever!

#Jungkook

----------------------------------

And I have the best photographer!

#Y/n

----------------------------------