Hard Working (Part 1)

Y/n p.o.v

'Hey guys.' I said as I started the vlive. Today I wanted to talk to ARMy about what we had been doing for the last few days. 'How are you guys doing?' I asked and read the comments. 'So I have a surprise for you guys, and I hope you'll going to love them as much as I love them' I started and looked around in the room. I looked at the comments and chuckled at all the different suggestions. 'So yesterday I went to an animal shop and I bought.' I started and found my two cats. 'These guys. This is Coco and this is Milo'. I continued showing my cute baby cats off. 

I read a question out loud. 'What are you guys doing now?' I said. 'Well we are working on our new album and some other things. But I can't say too much sorry guys. I hope you're looking forward to it.' I answered. 'No I have not eaten yet.' I answered as I saw a question. 'I'm going to go out and eat with Namjoon-oppa after this, and then go to bed since I have school tomorrow.' I continued. 

'Do you like school?' I read out loud. 'Well I have never really like school, but that because I'm not that good at it, but I love the friends I have there and it's so much fun going to school with Jungkookie. Oh and I want all of you ARMY to stay in school. I believe in you guys.' I answered. 

'Y/n-ah?' I heard Namjoon ask. 'Oh Oppa, wanna say hey and bye to ARMY before we leave?' I asked him. He came into the picture and waved. 'Hey ARMY.' he said and smiled. I saw the comments exploding with comment to him and chuckled. 'Okay guys we're going to eat now, but I'll try to come back soon.' I started. 'BYYYYYYE' Namjoon and I said and waved to the camera before ending the live.

And of course before we were going to leave I had to post a cute little picture of me with Coco and Milo.

Meet my babies, Coco and Milo

#Y/n

--------------------------------------------------------------

'Come on come on come on, let's go already!!' I whined as I was really hungry and Namjoon was taking forever to get ready. He was talk on and off with Seokjin and Yoongi and took forever to put his shoes one. 'Coming.' he answered. But then Taehyung came and asked him a question. 'NOOOOOO! Taehyung go away, we're going to go eat!!' I yelled at him as he looked at me shocked. 'Well, someone's having a bad day or yeah that time of th...' Taehyung started but I threw a pillow at him before he could finish. 'OPPA Come on, I've been waiting forever.' I whined again looking at Namjoon with puppy eyes. 'Okay okay come on let's go.' he said and took my hand. 

Taehyung looked at me a little mad and I stuck out my tongue. We walked out of the dorm and saw a car waiting for us. we got in and went to the restaurant Namjoon had chosen. 

We walked in and sat down. 'So what do you want you little whining baby?' he asked as he chuckled. I hit his shoulder and looked at the menu. 'Oh oh oh, this.' I answered as I pointed at the food I wanted. 'Sure.' he answered and smiled. He ordered our food and took out his phone. 'Smile princess.' he said and we looked at the camera.