Let The Training Begin

Y/n p.o.v

I changed into this. 

Imagine that it's only the hoodie and sweat pants

We walked out of our room and into the dance studio. We saw two people standing with a computer and when they heard us they turned around looking at us. 'Oh hey guys.' the girl said. Yay there's another girl here. 'I'm Mina Myoung and this is Son Sung-deuk.' she said as she introduces herself and the other guys. 'We're going to be you choreographers, and we hope to be with you guys for a long time in the future.' Sung-deuk said. He smiled and we smiled back.

We started off with some warming up and stretching. We learned a short choreograph so they could see what we already could do. Hoseok, Jimin and I were the top members and then Jungkook and Taehyung, then Yoongi and Namjoon and Seokjin last. But we were all good at our own type of style. 

It was really fun dancing with them and they were so talented. We hade dance practice till dinner time and we were all really tired. 

We went to the cafe to eat dinner and drink a lot of water. We had a great time. While we were eating Manager Sejin came. 'Hey guys, you guys don't have anything else on the scedual today so after dinner you're free to do whatever. But tomorrow you have singing and rapping lessons so don't stay up to late.' he said and we all nodded.

After eating I was about to go to my room but someone dragged me with them to the dance studio again. 'We're going to have some fun in here.' Jungkook said and I looked at the others too. They were all nodding excited. 'Okey I'll put on some music then.' I said and went to the computer and put on a song. I turned around and started laughing like crazy looking at them having fun.

I'm happy we all clicked so fast, we're not afraid to embarrassing ourself in front of the other members, and I really love that about them

I'm happy we all clicked so fast, we're not afraid to embarrassing ourself in front of the other members, and I really love that about them. They don't judge me for being weird. 

************************

Namjoon p.o.v

It was amazing to see how fast we all clicked when we met and talked a little. None of the boys had any problem with Y/n being in the group and we all promised each other not to fall for her, without telling her of course. We can't let our emotions decide over us, not in the beginning. 

We were dancing around crazy to the music Y/n put on and she was laughing at us. Jimin started "Shooting at her" so she did it back and Jimin pretended to die. So she started laughing even more. Her laugh and smile is so cute. She is a like positive energy virus. 

************************

Y/n p.o.v

After dancing around in the studio for 2 hours we were all really really tired and decided to go take a shower before we all went to bed. We were all excited but nervous to meet the producers tomorrow. But it was going to be fun. 

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day to Taehyung's alarm clock. We woke up at 7:00 am so we could get dressed and everything before breakfast. We got dresses and went to the cafe to eat some breakfast. As the maknae line walked over to the hyung line I saw them sitting there really tired. 'HEEEELLLLLOOOOOO GUYS!' I said a little loud and they looked up at me and smiled. 'Morning Y/n.' Namjoon said smiling. He was so sweet and the only one saying something back. I guess the others are to tired. Which is fine because I am too. 

We finished eating and went to the dance studio where we were going to meet the producers. We opened the door and saw three people standing there waiting for us. 'Hello.' we all said and smiled. They smiled back and told us to sit down. 

'Hello guys, I'm Adora and this is Slow Rabbit and Pdogg. We are the producers of this compony and we're also going to help you guys practice you vocal and rapping skills.' She said smiling. She seemed really sweet. 

'Okey so who here would like to produce as well when it comes to the albums?' Pdogg asked. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi raised their hands and he nodded. 'Okey so let's have Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi, you go with Pdogg, and the rest stay here with Adora and me.' Slow Rabbit said and we all nodded. The rap line went with Pdogg and the vocal line stayed behind. 

We started with some singing lessons working on our vocals and then started singing some famous songs that were already out there. They had been working a little on the album already so they showed us on of the songs they were done with. We tried to sing it and it was a lot of fun. 

We worked and worked never giving up on each other or on the training. It was hard, not gonna lie. But hopefully it was going to be worth it.