Come Back

Y/n p.o.v

'Okey guys you're on in 5.' Our manager yelled at us as we were getting ready for the come back stage. We had been preparing for this for a long time and were excited to perform for AMRYs again, in a long time. We got out outfits and make up ready.

We ran from the dressing room to the backstage area, waiting for our single to go on stage

We ran from the dressing room to the backstage area, waiting for our single to go on stage. We hear screaming and our names being shouted by the fans. Then it was time. AMRY here we come.

We finished and looked out at the fans. There were about 600 in the audience cheering for us. We talked little with them before we had to go backstage again.

'Woah that was amazing.' I yelled as we walked back. Everyone were really happy with the comeback and the fans loved it. We had a lot of fun on stage. I can't wait for out first tour. If that ever happens. 'Let's go out and eat?' Seokjin asked. We all chuckled a little because we knew Seokjin was really hungry has been talking about food all day. 'Yeah, let's go out and eat, Seokjin's treat.' Jungkook answered. 'Yeah.' Seokjin answered back but just then he realized what Jungkook said. 'Wait no no no.' Seokjin said shaking his head no. 'Oppa you can't take it back now.' I said with puppy eats. 'Arh, Y/n don't give me those puppy eyes you know I can't say no to them.' I blinked my eyes and held my hands together standing in front of him. 'Ah, fine.' he answered. I smiled proud of the power of my puppy eyes. 'Thanks oppa.' I said and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and we changed into some other clothes.

As we were about to leave our manager came in. 'Oh guys, just wanted to tell you guys that the music video you guys shoot, the Beautiful music video, is out now and it turned out really good. So you should watch it before you leave.' he said and walked out again. We sat down on the couched and Hoseok got his phone putting the video on. I remembered how much fun it was to film that music video. They are so funny.

'Taehyung-ah, what are you doing?' Namjoon asked laughing at Taehyung who had his hands up half of the video. It was pretty funny.'What do you mean? I'm a great actor.' Taehyung said laughing. 'Yeah yeah, but Y/n was the best.' Yoongi said. I smiled at him and gave him a side hug because he was sitting beside me. 

We walked out and found a restaurant nearby. We walked in and the workers found a private room for us. Our manager had already ordered a lot of food for us to share and eat, so the food came right after. It was really really good and we had a great time together. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Lately all the hate that is going around has really gotten to me and I could tell that the boys could clearly see it on me. I have been really moody and mad. Angry at everything that has been going on, and on top of that girls have their own problems being women.  All the rumors about me and the hate around it has been driving me crazy and it has effected the group and some of the work we do. I know that the start of being an idol can be really hard because everything is so new, but also when you get more fame nothings going to change because there are always going to be people who want's what you have, and be jealous and hate you for it.