Love Yourself

Hey guys. Sorry that this took so long, but with school starting again it's going to be hard to find time to write, but I'll do my best. Enjoy!!

Jungkook p.o.v

I woke up the next morning with something heave laying on my chest. I looked down and saw Y/n's head. I smiled to myself. She had a nightmare last night so she came in to my room like she usually do when she can't sleep, but this time it was different. This feeling was so much more than before. I really love this girl, she is my world.

--------------------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

I walked downstair and saw Jungkook making some food. I walked over to him and jumped on his back. 'Morning princess.' he said smiling. I giggled and kissed his cheek. 'Want some help?' I asked and went off his back. 'Sure.' he answered and we started making breakfast for everyone. Our last music video came out yesterday and today we're having a comeback with it.

 Our last music video came out yesterday and today we're having a comeback with it

--------------------------------------------

Fake Love Comeback outfit

--------------------------------------------

'Come on give it back.' I yelled while running after Jimin who had my phone. 'Catch me if you can.' he answered and laughed. 'Jimin!!' I yelled and kept running. Suddenly Jimin stopped running and I looked at him confused but soon saw why.

Jungkook was standing in front of him with a low-key pissed off face. Jimin turned to me and gave me my phone back then walked away. I giggled and ran over to Jungkook hugging him. He picked me up and smiled. 

'Wanna get some food?' he asked and I nodded. We went to his car and he started driving. I didn't know where we were going but soon we stopped. I walked out of the car and saw a ice cream truck. 'Yaaay.' I smiled and looked over at Jungkook.