Best Friends

Rosé p.o.v

I was on my way to pick up Y/n for our special day. Today it's been 7 years since we became best friends, and she happened to have the day off so we had a lot of plans. I can't wait to spend the whole day with her.

I got to her dorm and knocked on the door. Jungkook was the one who opened the door and smiled once he saw me. 'On hey Rosé' he said. 'Hey Kookie, is Y/n ready?' I asked him. 'Yeah she'll be done in a sec.' he answered. I looked at him and I could tell he was nervous. 'What?' he asked. 'Break her heart and I'll break your face.' I told him and just then Y/n came running towards us. 'Hey giiiiirl!!' she screamed and hugged me. She turned around and kissed Jungkook on the cheek before we left.

'Let's get this day started' we both yelled and got in the car.

-----------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v - Getting ready

I was in my room getting ready for Rosé to pick me up. Then suddenly Taehyung came inside my room looking kinda sad. 'Hey what's wrong?' I asked him looking at him. 'Don't be out too late and call me if anything happens.' he suddenly said making me giggle a little. 'Don't worry we'll be fine Tae.' I answered and hugged him. 'Just call me if something happens, please.' he said with his puppy eyes. 'Yeah yeah I will.' I said and ruffled his hair before leaving him there.

-----------------------------------

Jungkook p.o.v - after Y/n and Rosé left

I know Rosé is a sweet girl but that kinda scared me. Guess she found out about us. Well Y/n is her best friend so makes sense. What am I suppose to do now? Maybe I'll do something with Jimin and Taehyung

-----------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

As Rosé was driving she told me to look in the backseat where I could see two swimsuits, and they was so pretty. I looked at her shocked. 'Omg did you buy that for us?' I asked really excited. 'Yes girl' she answered and smiled. 'I love them.' I said and looked at her with a shocked and lovely smile. 

'So what's the plan today?' I asked her. 'So I thought that we could go and take some pictures first, then go dance a little with the girls and at the end of the day go to the beach.' she said smiling. 'Yeah that sounds like an amazing plan. I love it.' I answered her. 

After a while she stopped the car and we walked out. We went to a lot of different locations to take some pictures and they turned out so good all of them. We also met some fans along the way, and they were adorable. 

-----------------------------------

Just out walking my dog and then I meet these two angels

Just out walking my dog and then I meet these two angels. I swear Y/n and Rosé have the strongest friendship ever. Friendship goals. I want a friendship like this, and they are the sweetest people ever. Thank you for talking to me and saying hi to my dog :)