Birthday

Y/n p.o.v

Today was my birthday. yesterday we celebrated Jungkook's birthday by surprising him that we all forgot about it. He was so cute and emotional. We hadn't really talked about each other's birthday so I hoped they didn't remember that my birthday was today. I don't really like the attention. 

I was turning 16, just as Jungkook did yesterday (Not Korean age) I walked over to my bathroom and took a quick shower. We had the whole day off today which was nice. I was planing on maybe go out and just spend some me time today. 

I got out of the shower and walked over to my closet to get some clothes.

Birthday outfit

I walked downstair and saw that no ones was here. I guess they're still sleeping or maybe they already left to do whatever they were going to do today. I walked over to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was cooking some breakfast when I suddenly felt a pair of hands go around me waist. 'Happy Birthday Princess.' I heard the voice say. I looked to my side and saw Jungkook standing beside me.

I turned around and faced him, and behind him stood the rest of the members. 'Happy Birthday!' they all yelled at the same time. Great, not I have all their attention. 'Thanks guys, but you didn't have to do anything.' I said and turned around again, finishing my cooking.

'Oh come on Y/n, I have the whole day planed for us.' Jungkook said and hugged me. 'Jungkook really you didn't....' he cut me off. 'No I don't want to hear it. Now eat your breakfast and get your ass ready for a fun day with your big bros.' he said and smiled. I smiled back and nodded. Guess I'm not going to have some me time today. 

------------------------------------------------------------

We were walking around the city all wearing mask. We did some shopping and sat down at a restaurant to eat some lunch. We went to our favorite spot, near our company. We walked in and the workers greeted us. We sat down and ordered some food. 

The food came really quick and we ate. After finishing we walked payed and continued shopping a little. We walked back home to our dorm so we could get changed to go out and eat dinner together. It was cold outside so we put on some more clothes.

Jungkook had reserved a table at a little fancy restaurant. We walked in and on of the worked walked us to a private room. The food was already there waiting for us. We ate the delicious dinner. 

After finished the workers came in with a cake while singing the birthday song with he boys. I could start crying every time now. No one has ever done something like this for before. My mom and I never really did anything special on my birthday because we didn't have the money and I didn't want her to stress about it. 

I blew out the lights and everyone cheered. The workers walked out again and we started cutting up the cake but of course Jungkook and I took a picture first.

 The workers walked out again and we started cutting up the cake but of course Jungkook and I took a picture first

Thank you so much for the surprise today Jungkookie, Love you

#Y/n

------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the guys had already left but Jungkook still had one little surprise for me. He had blindfolded me and we were walking to somewhere I didn't know. We stoped and he took of the blindfold. I opened my eyes and saw an outdoor arcade. 

I turned around to face Jungkook, with a shocked expression. 'Omg thank you.' I said and hugged him. He knew how much I loved playing games like this. This was the best birthday ever. Jungkook and I played games for hours and hours before it was time to go home again. We were waiting on the subway to come and Jungkook decided to take a picture of the both of us.

I kissed his check and he chuckled. 

Happy Birthday Y/n, I hope you like spending time with me and the guys today

Happy Birthday Y/n, I hope you like spending time with me and the guys today. Love you too

#Jungkook

------------------------------------------------------------

We got home and we both went straight o bed because it was really late. Before I went to sleep I went on twitter so see al the posts that fans had posted. I smiled scrolling down seeing them congratulate me. They're so sweet. 

Then my eyes focused on a picture. It was posted by "WORLD WIDE ARYM" At first I thought that it was an account run by one person but it's of ARMYs all over the world.

 It was posted by "WORLD WIDE ARYM" At first I thought that it was an account run by one person but it's of ARMYs all over the world

I was just going to by something when I saw BTS Jungkook and Y/N playing games at the outdoor arcade. Happy Birthday to Y/n, I hope you had a great time today.

I smiled and chuckled. I really respect the ARMYs who chooses to just take picture form far away and let us be alone. After all we're only humans as well.