First Big Award Show

Y/n p.o.v

Today was the big day. Our first music award. Aaaah. I can't wait. This is so exciting. Can't wait to perform and dress up nicely. I ran around the house excited, when I suddenly bumped into Namjoon. I looked up at him and he smiled. 'Sorry Oppa.' I said and giggled a little, before running around again. We put on our shoes and went to the car before driving to the award show. 

When we got there, there were some fans standing outside waving and screaming. We waved to them and walked inside. First we were going to have a quick rehearsal before getting ready for the red carpet. 

The rehearsal went well and we walked back t our dressing room. We ate some lunch. We had chicken. YAY. We all love chicken a lot. Our make up artist and stylist started getting everything up while we were eating so everything was ready when we were going to start.

We got everything ready, clothes, shoes, make up and hair. Ready to go.

Outfit for the MMA 2013 red carpet

We got ready to walk out on the red carpet. Our name was called and we walked out. I was standing in the middle with Jungkook. We smiled to the paparazzi and waved a little here and there, before walking into the building again.

We went to the dressing room again to get some water before we were going to go out on stage and watch the first performances before us.

The show started and we were enjoying watching the other performances. It was close to out turn so we stood up when the break came and walked back to out dressing room getting ready for the performance.

 It was close to out turn so we stood up when the break came and walked back to out dressing room getting ready for the performance

Outfit for the MMA 2013 performance 

We walked backstage and got our microphone and our In-Ear-Monitors. We got ready to go out and stage, and we heard screaming form our fans. Show time.

MMA 2013 Perfomance

We finished and went back to the dressing room to drink some water and relax a little before the last awards were going to be presented. We walked back to the idol sitting space and waited and watched the rest of the show.