New Album

Y/n p.o.v

'Y/n-ah give it back.' Jimin yelled at running after me after I took his phone. I was taking a lot of picture spamming his phone. 'Catch me if you can.' I yelled at him at the set. We just finished shooting our music video for our second album N.O. We had a lot of fun shooting this music video and tomorrow Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok were going to shoot a short music video for a song they did. They need a girl and wanted me to be the girl. I wasn't going to say or do much, and I already knew that we would have a lot of fun shooting it. 

Jimin caught me and back hugged me trying to get his phone back. I saw Jungkook coming so I yelled at him. 'Jungkook oppa, help me!' I yelled. He looked at me and Jimin and ran over to us. He help me out of Jimin's grip and trapped Jimin. 'Y/n-ah come back.' Jimin yelled trying to get out of Jungkook grip as I was running to the dressing room. 

I came in and saw Seokjin sitting on the couch. I ran over to him and sat down on his lap breathing heavy. I put the phone in his back pocket, without him knowing it. 'Why are you running?' he asked me while chuckling. I didn't get the chance to answer before I hear Jimin coming into the room yelling my name. 'Y/N GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!' I jumped a little hearing his voice yelling. He i really scary when he's mad, but not as scary as Hoseok when he gets mad.

Jimin campe walking towards me and Seokjin. I looked at him with innocent eyes. He took his hand out in front of me. 'I don't have it.' I said and smiled innocently. 'Get up.' he said and I did. He searched me and looked at me. I smiled. 'See.' I said proud trying hard to hold my laughter. He started looking around the room and then went back to where Seokjin was sitting. 'Hyung can you stand up?' Jimin asked annoyed. Seokjin stood up and Jimin started looking around before he looked at Seokjin. 'Wow hyung really?' he said as he took out his phone from Seokjin's pack pocket. Seokjin had a confused face. He then saw Jimin's phone in Jimin's hand. 'Y/n-ah!' he yelled and I ran out of there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got home after a long day of the last recording for the new album. Tomorrow we had dance practice because we were going to have comeback in 3 days. We're going to release the music video tomorrow together with the album. 

Jimin and I decided on having a vlive with the fans. He came to my room and we found the phone for the vlive. We started the live and a lot of people started coming online. There were about 9375 people on by 3 minutes of the live. 'Hello guys, it's been a while since we last had a live like this.' I said and waved at the camera. 'Yeah, how are you guys doing?' Jimin asked. We read the comments. 'I'm studying but then I saw you are going live so now I'm watching you guys.' I read out loud. 'No no no, go study. You need to focus on your studying.' I said and chuckled a little. 'So we just wanted to update you guys a little on what we're doing now a days.' Jimin said. 'Well as you guys know we're having a comeback in 3 days so we have been working hard on the new album. I hope you guys are excited about it.' I said and smiled. I read the comments and there were a lot of comments saying they were excited and couldn't wait for the comeback. 'So we're living part of our dream now, what are you guises dream?' I asked the viewers. I read the comments, but one of them capture my attention. 'My mom wants me to be a professional dancer. It was always her dream to be one, but she never succeeded. But I want to be a doctor. Just like my grandma.' I ready out loud. 'Don't be captured in others dreams, if you want to be a doctor then be a doctor.' I said and smiled. We talked for about 50 minutes before ending the live. 

'Come on let's give the fans a picture.' Jimin said and took out his phone. 

Miss you guys, see you soon

Ps: She was mad because I didn't let her take the picture.

#Jimin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'One two three four five six seven eight.' Hoseok counted the steps as we were practicing the choreography for N.O it was hard but not too hard. 

Dance Practice 

I was really tired after dancing for 6 hours. We had been working and working on the choreography for months. Getting everything right. I sat down on the floor and took a little break.

*******************************

Namjoon p.o.v

We had been dancing for 6 hours now and everyone were pretty tired. Y/n sat down in the middle of the dance floor. Jimin tried a new move but fail, so she started laughing. I love her laugh. I took the opportunity to take a picture of her. Cute

Working hard for you guys

Working hard for you guys. Y/n is dying of laugher because of Jimin's little stunt. 

*******************************

Y/n p.o.v

We got home after a long day of practice and then we got a message on our group chat from our manager. 'The video is out.' Taehyung read out loud. All of us ran to the living room and Hoseok turned the Tv on going on Youtube. He started the video and we all sat there excited to see the music video.

N.O music video

'Wow that soooooooo cool' Taehyung said. 'Yeah dope.' Hoseok answered. 'Okey kids bed now. We have a long day tomorrow before the comeback in 2 days.' Seokjin said and stood up. 

We all stood up and went to out rooms. Time to sleeeeeep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behind the scene of N.O music video if you want to watch it