The Graham Norton show

Jungkook p.o.v

I woke up and packed mine and Y/n's bags so that we could get to the airport early. We were going to be on The Graham Norton Show tomorrow so we had to take an early flight today, so we can rest a little before the show. 

Y/n was still sleeping like a little baby and she's the cutest. I don't know what I'd do without her. She makes me smile and she makes me better. I just hope the rest of the guys and the company is going to except this. We still haven't decided if we should tell them or not. We're scared that they won't be okay with it and tell us to break up. All I know is that I need her in my life, without her I will never be the same.

---------------------------------------

Y/n p.o.v

We were in the changing room getting ready for the show to start. And before rehearsal Jimin didn't feel well and got hurt so he couldn't be in the show. He was really sad about it, but we all told him to rest and that it would be the best for him.

 He was really sad about it, but we all told him to rest and that it would be the best for him

Outfit

---------------------------------------

After everything was ready we were ready to go on stage.

---------------------------------------

IDOL - Thea Graham Norton Show

The Graham Norton Show Interview

---------------------------------------

We got back to the hotel to take a shower and get ready for dinner. We were now done with the world tour and in a couple of days we're going to perform at the MAMA.

Jungkook and i finished and met the others outside before heading to the restaurant. We ordered a lot of food and shared the food together with some of the staff members who came along together with the guards.

We had an amazing night together and after we went out to look a little around before heading back to the hotel.

Had a great time on this tour, love you ARMY

#V

---------------------------------------

We got out of the cars to walk into the airport where there were a lot of fans and paparazzis like always. I stayed close to Jungkook and he could tell that I wasn't feeling it today so he held onto my hand. I kept me head down not wanting to get my pictures taken today.

We got inside and boarded the plane pretty quickly.

---------------------------------------

OMG Y/n and Jungkook holding hands at the airport today!! WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/n and Jimin?!

#Korean Idol Life

---------------------------------------

When we got home to Korea the first person I met was Rosé who had been waiting for me for a long time. 'Well look who it is, finally you decided to come home' she said laughing while hugging me. I laughed at the comment and hugged her back. The rest of the boys went to their rooms while I stayed up with Rosé for a couple hours.

'So girl tell me, what did you guys do after we left?' she asked. 'Well we went out and ate a lot, and just chilled actually nothing special.' I answered her. 'Well that's nice, I've been dying to see you again, do you know how boring it is to stay her alone with our you.' she said pounding. I laughed at her and pushed her jokingly. 'Yah what was that for?!!' she yelled making me laugh even more. 

'Y/n...' she started, looking at me with a serious face. 'What? Did I do something?' I asked nervous. 'Yeah! When were you planing on telling me that you and Jungkook and dating?' she asked. 'What Rosé we're not...' I started. 'No girl don't even try, I know you. And I know that it's true.' she said looking at me. I gave up, she knows me too well so I won't win this fight.

'Fine yeah, but don't tell anyone. It's kinda a secret.' I told her. 'I promise I won't say anything but girl, you can't keep secrets from me. I'm your best friend.' she said. 'I know I know, I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how.' I answered her and hugged her. 'It's fine, but tell me next time something happens.' she said smirking. 'YAH!!' I said throwing a pillow at her.

After a while she had to leave and I went to bed.

---------------------------------------

Finally got my best friend back home. I missed you!! <3

#Rosé

---------------------------------------