New Home

Y/n p.o.v

It's been 5 months since we started living at the company and today was moving day. It was also only 2 weeks left before our debut. 

We were going to move out of the company and to our new house. The company did their best finding a big house for us to share. They believed that we were going to be big after our debut so they wanted the best for us. 

We all got dressed and packed out stuff. 

Moving outfit

Moving outfit

We came in and everyone gasped as we walked inside. It was huge and so nice. The kitchen as so cute and the living room big for all of us to stay there and watch movies together. We started looking around for our rooms, some had upstairs and some down stairs. Jungkook and I walked upstairs to see our rooms. I opened a door and it was clearly Jungkook's room. He jumped on his bed and it was really funny watching him having fun in his own new room. I walked out and opened the door next to his room. 

My eyes widened as I saw my new room. 'Wow.' I said as I walked in. It was so nice. Not to big just like I liked it. It reminded me a little bit about my old room at my moms house.

 It reminded me a little bit about my old room at my moms house

Jimin came in and jumped on my bed. 'This is a nice room.' he said and looked around. 'Right.' I said as I got on the bed too. I pushed the little mochi off the bed and he fake cried. Seokjin came and Jimin started his acting. 'Y/n hurt me'. he said and pointed at me. 'Well you probably deserved it.' he said and walked out again. I started laughing at Jimin's shocked face. He stood up and started tickling me. I started screaming and laughing and Hoseok came rushing in. 'What's going on in here?' he yelled and both of us looked at him. Then he smirked and came and tickled me with Jimin. Out of nowhere both of the boys where pulled away and ran out of the room. I tired to catch my breath as I looked at Yoongi who scared the two boys away. 'Thanks' I said smiling. 'Don't worry about it.' he said and walked out. 

We all met in the living room after finding our rooms and packing out some of our clothes, settling in. Namjoon looked at his phone and looked up at us. 'Okey guys I got a message for Manager Sejin.' he started and we all looked at him waiting from him to continue talking. 'Okey he said. "Hey guys, I hope you guys like your new home. Remember to be careful leaving the house and always lock the door after you. The rest of the day you'll stay at the house packing and settling in. You can also go to the store to get some food. Remember to alway be 2 people when it's dark, I don't want any of you disappearing, look after Y/n boys. I'll see you tomorrow at the company at 10:00 am. Have fun."' Namjoon read out and we all smiled. 'Okey nice, who's going to the store?' he asked and looked at us. 'Me!' Taehyung, Hoseok and I yelled at the same time. 'Okey Taehyung, Hoseok and Y/n you'll go the store and the rest of us start unpacking more of the stuff here.' Seokjin said and we all nodded.