Bonnie Hart

Bonnie's POV

It had been 5 years of living in a small town with my mom until she decided it would do me good if we moved to the suburbs...'You'd make plenty of friends and a positive aura would do you great...You might feel the urge to move on from the past and get yourself a boyfriend.'she said.... She always tried so hard to get me to be' normal' but it never worked. 'i just want to see you happy, honey.'

My mom was hardly ever at home, her work just swallowed her whole and sometimes forgot to spit her out leaving me ALONE when my friends weren't visiting ...so I just sat there , read something,fell asleep, binge watched some series and then fell asleep again... I was having the time of my life.

"Bonnie!!"

I heard mom call from downstairs and hurried down to her as she was already dressed up for work with her brown purse in her hand.

"Hey,honey..."she said as she kissed my forehead and took a breath before adding "... I'm working a night shift again. I want you in bed as soon as you feel sleepy and by that I mean at 22h00 and not a minute later."

"Got it." I answered giving her the 'I already know smile '

"And I don't want you late for school. I'll be back very late so I won't be able to wake you up ."she finished as she shoved her phone in her purse and brought her big brown eyes to mine. Most of our features were the same but I didn't look that much like her and she had a smaller body than mine. I was over curvy and a bit wider than her but she was taller than me.

"I know,mom." I exhaled as I walked her to the door. "And I'll lock all the doors,your number is on speed dial and I'll be sure to call officer James if I feel unsafe or scared." I grabbed her car keys and dangled them in her face...and she sighed.

"What would I do without you?"

"I'll be fine... I promise ."I also kissed her forehead she grabbed her keys from me , waved me bye then she was gone.

After a night of watching The Vampire Diaries...for like the 100th time. I never got enough of the series .

The next day came and that wasn't as exciting as it was meant to be... I didn't even like school that much but anyway, I had to go.

*alarm goes off*

It was Monday again and I decided to tie my hair up...as always. And as always after an hour or so it started escaping my scrunchie. I had brown bushy hair that had golden ends and hung above my shoulders. As much as I liked it, it was high maintenance... I hated doing hair but what choice did I have?

I put on my uniform which consisted of a white button up shirt, a grey and black pleated miniskirt , A black v-neck long sleeved jersey,black stockings (optional) and a black blazer with the school's badge. It was a pretty cool outfit though... I liked it.

I normally had cold cereal for breakfast... Wasn't really a fan of hot stuff,grabbed my car keys and contact lenses and then I was good to go ...

I wasn't big on friends but in my 6 weeks there, I had already made two...first was Amy... she had long brown hair with green eyes,she was very colorful and her favourite color was pink put together with blue... And yes... It was as bad as it sounds. I wasn't a colorful person so I never understood where she got her explosive personality. Then there's Ming... she was very simple she liked black, Asian with fringed brown hair and black eyes.

As I took my textbooks from my locker ... Amy and Ming stood beside my locker giving me cute puppy eyes. I just knew that they wanted something from me.

"Forget it." I said as I slammed my locker shut

"But we haven't even said anything?" Amy complained as she threw her arms to her sides .

I took a breath before I could say anything. "Well, I know you're gonna say there's a party and that you want me to come...and as always I will say..."

"NO."they both said in unison

"But you always say no."Ming also complained poking my shoulder with her index finger .

"Well...i always say no because..." I pretended to be thinking before I added "... i don't wanna go."

"Fine." Amy sighed then after a few moments of silence she gasped as she turned to me and Ming..." Guys, you all know Ian,right..." and before we could even answer she started rambling "...of course you know him. Everyone knows him..."

"Uhmm...except for me." I cut her off and she gave me the 'SHUT THE FRONT DOOR ' look....

"Well... Ian is the 4th hottest guy in the school's ranking list ..."

"There's even a ranking list?"I cut her off again, scrunching my eyebrows and she gave me a death stare and I pursed my lips putting my hands up in surrender ...

"Shut up,Bonnie and listen to Amy when she educates you." Amy said as she flipped her long hair before she continued with the 'lesson' ..."Ian is in the school's basketball team,super tall,super muscular And super hot. He's in our class,back seat,brown curly hair,hazel eyes And a beauty mark just above his lips..."

How did one aquire all that knowledge about someone ??

"...you might be wondering how I know all this. There's Twitter and Instagram for that."she finished as she took a deep breath and pulled up that 'I'M THE BOSS' face

Yep... Definitely a stalker.

"Okay..so what about him??"Ming asked impatiently

"He was in a car accident on Friday and apparently... it wasn't that pretty"Amy said as she showed us a picture of Ian's car on Twitter which was absolutely totalled!!

As much as I didn't know him... I really felt sorry for him. By the looks of that car, he must've lost an arm or two.

Amy exhaled loudly before continuing, "He was driving home from a party and he lost control of his car then ran into a whole truck..."

Whilst we were still on that topic, we were disturbed by the school bell that echoed through the hallway and everyone started walking to their class before the headmaster came out himself... Which was never a good thing because that could land us detention.