1

The god was staring down at Earth with disappointment

The god was staring down at Earth with disappointment. He didn't make this planet for it to be filled with hate, pain and tears. He wanted it be filled with life and beauty. 'Just make a new one, that way you won't have to see all this darkness'. The god shakes his head at the voice. He hears that every time he sits down with the other gods. They always tell him their negative feedback.

"I believe that humans will change". He says to the wind. "Hopefully, they will change before it crumbles". He said. "Zeus?". The God turns around at the name.

 The God turns around at the name

"I told you numerous times to call me Namjoon". The God sighs. "I know you as Zeus, not this human name you thought of". The man stats and Namjoon stares at him. "Yoongi". Namjoon says. "Yoongi?". The man tilts his head. "That's your name". Namjoon said. "My name is Sarutahiko Ohkami". He says. "That's a tongue twister". Namjoon chuckles.

"I will not...". "I have spoken". Namjoon said and the man bows. "Fine... I'll be this Yoongi". Yoongi said. "Excellent". Namjoon smiles. "Now... What do you need?". Namjoon asked. "I found them". Yoongi said and Namjoon's eyes widened. "Yo-you really found them?". Namjoon says surprised. "Yes". Yoongi nods. "They are in Roma". Yoongi said.

"Roma... Of course". Namjoon shakes his head. "Where Gods are loved and respected". Namjoon said. "Why didn't I think of that". Namjoon rubs his head. "Your orders?". Yoongi asked. "Wait". Namjoon bluntly says. "Wait?". Yoongi blinks. "Ze... Namjoon, we don't have to wait". Yoongi said. "We can't just drop in Yoongi, we need to think of a plan in order not to frightened them".

"Very well". Yoongi bows. "But keep a eye on them... We don't know how many "Gods" already found them". Namjoon said and Yoongi bows. "I'll leave immediately". Yoongi disappears and looks back down at Earth. "Please my children...".

"Change".