30

Jin was in his son's room, pacing back and forth

Jin was in his son's room, pacing back and forth. Jimin's been sleeping for two days and Jin hasn't left his son's room since. Jin didn't think about his health, all he wanted was his son. "Come on baby, open your eyes for mummy... Please". Jin pledged with tears in his eyes. Jin wipes his tears away, wanting to be strong for his son.

"I-I need to do something". Jin says and thought of someone. "Hos-Hoseok... Please help him". Jin said and green light filled the room.

 Jin said and green light filled the room

"How unexpected Jin". Hoseok said. "Never thought I hear you sound so weak". Hoseok chuckled. "Just help him!". Jin yelled. "What do I get if I do?". Hoseok asked. "What?". Jin's eyes widened. "Never said that I will protect you both for free". Hoseok smiled. "You said that my life entertains you!". Jin shouted.

"That's your payment!". Jin glared at Hoseok. "I'm happy that you remembered my words". Hoseok says and walked over to the small boy. "So... What's makes you think I can help him?". Hoseok glances at Jin. "You can heal". Jin replied. "I don't recall saying I can heal children of Gods". Hoseok rubs his chin. "Just try! Please!". Jin begged.

Hoseok stares at Jin in amusement. "I really do like your reactions". Hoseok chuckled and places his hand on Jimin's head. "You can at least treat me to a home cooked meal". Hoseok said. "Hoseok". Jin hissed. "It's just a thought". Hoseok said. "Astyqiz fi misr". Hoseok says and Jimin starts glowing gold and violet.

"Mmm". Jimin's eyes start to flutter before they opened. "You're welcome". Jimin looked up at a men got up slowly. "Who... Oof". Jimin was tackled by his crying mother and hissed at the man. "What did you do?". Jimin growled. "Well don't you have a lot of spice". Hoseok laughed. "To bad your spice won't last in my kitchen".

"What...". "I'm Hoseok, the guy that saved your life". Hoseok cuts Jimin off. "Now, since I know you're well mannered... Where's my thank you?". Hoseok asks. "I'm not...". "Jimin, say thank you". Jin told him. "Thank you". Jimin bowed and Hoseok ruffles his Jimin's hair. "You're a cute kid". Hoseok said. "I'm not a kid!". Jimin yelled. "And you're right".

"Eh?". Jimin tilts his head. "What does that mean?". Jimin asked. "Bye Jin". Hoseok said. "Remember... You owe me dinner". Hoseok bows and walked out the room. "Mother... Who was that man?". Jimin asked. Jin ponders for a moment, trying to think of a way to answer the question. "He's... Umm...". Jin taps his lips with his finger. "He's...".

"The town's healer".