58

"Thaleia"

"Thaleia". Namjoon says in a dark voice and the kitchen went cold. "Wait, who's Thaleia?". Jin asked. "He's the Goddess of comedy". Yoongi answered. "So... He thinks he's funny?". Hoseok scoffed. "I met him, he is hilarious". Bobby said and everyone looks at him. "I'll be quiet". Bobby said.

"Why would he do that?". Beomgyu asked. "Let's found out". Namjoon said and snaps his fingers.

(Key from SHINee)

(Key from SHINee)

"Hello ladies and gents!". A man says and bows. "I want to burn his skin cause of that jacket". Hoseok said twitching. "Don't you mean, you want to burn the jacket off?". Bobby said. "No, no I do not". Hoseok said. "Kibum". Namjoon says and the man gulps. "He-hey Zeus". Kibum scarily waves at Namjoon.

"Who told you to lie to the Kim's?". Namjoon asked as calmly as he could. "I-I don't know what you're talking about". Kibum said and Namjoon glanced at Jin, who was fuming. "Jin... Do you have something to say?". Namjoon and Jin silently grabs a skillet and ran towards Kibum. "Woah!". Bobby grabs Jin.

"Let go of me!". Jin yelled. "Calm...". "Let him the fuck go". Hoseok growled and Bobby quickly let's Jin go. "Thank you Hoseok". Jin bowed his head and started attacking Kibum. "OW! HEY! HELP!". Kibum screamed. "Who gave you the order Kibum?". Namjoon asked again. "I don't know ok!". Kibum covers his head and Jin stops his assault.

"Syn". Namjoon called out. "He's telling the truth". Yiren said. "Who else was involved?". Namjoon asked. "Loki". Kibum answered. "I'll talk to him privately". Namjoon rubs his head and Jin stared at him. "Why aren't you mad?". Jin asked. "I accused you of something you didn't do and you're letting him off easy, I don't understand you".

Namjoon gave Jin a smile. "I don't get upset as quick as you think". Namjoon said. "That's a motherfucking lie!". Hoseok exclaimed loudly. "You... Did not looked pleased to see me at ALL". Hoseok said. "You're a dark God". Namjoon said. "I don't want that fucking excuse, I want a explanation". Hoseok crossed his arms and pouted.

Namjoon paid him no mind and looks at Jin. "If you need anything else from me, then just call for me". Namjoon bows. "Right... Ok". Jin says looking away. "Syn". Namjoon said. "Yes". Yiren grabs Kibum's ear. "Ow!". Kibum yelped in pain. "Shut up". Yiren rolled her eyes and she disappears still holding Kibum's ear.

"Remember what you all are here to do". Namjoon said and Bobby, Yoongi and Beomgyu bows to him. "Wait a minute!". Jin spoke up loudly. "You still didn't tell me why you wanted my son". Jin said. "I never said I did". Namjoon said. "Eh?". Jin blinked.

"I just wanted to talk to both you and Jimin cause you both suddenly disappeared from heaven". Namjoon said. "Then when Jimin turned seven, I felt both his dark and light fighting inside of his body and told Gods to find you both so I can tell Jimin before he reached the prime age of getting his powers... That's all". Namjoon said.

"So...". "I'm not trying to use him, I was only trying to help". Namjoon said. Jin felt guilt fill his chest. "I'm so sorry... I...". "It's quite alright". Namjoon grinned. "We just have to figure out how to bring out his light side since his dark one is fully out". Namjoon said. "Well good luck to you all!". Namjoon flashes his dimples and vanished.

"Di-did he just tell us to do the dirty work?". Bobby asked stunned and Yoongi rubs his head.

"I hate you Zeus".