27

Jimin slams his house door and jumps on his couch, just to squeal

Jimin slams his house door and jumps on his couch, just to squeal. "Something is really wrong with me". Jimin groaned. "I'll say". Jimin turns to his mother's voice and jumps on him. "Oh!". Jin was taken back when his son did that. "Where did you go?". Jimin asks, looking up at his mother. "To visit my mom". Jin said. "Aww... I wanna see grandma". Jimin pouts.

Jin giggled and pats his son on his head. "You will, I promise". Jin said. "Ok". Jimin closes his eyes and hugs his mother tightly. "So, what happen?". Jin asked. "Nothing". Jimin replied. "Jimin... I know when you're lying to me". Jin said. "Of course you do". Jimin let's his mother go and Jin laughs. "Well... Tell me". Jin smiled. "Umm...". Jimin gulps. "We had fun".

 "We had fun"

"Hyung! Where did you go?". Jimin asked with a pouty face. "Just to the store with Bobby". Beomgyu replied and noticed that Jin was giving him a cold glare. "Sweetie, go wash up and I'll make dinner". Jin told Jimin. "Ok!". Jimin ran to the bathroom and Jin turns to Beomgyu fuming. "Why did you show yourself to Jimin?". Jin hissed.

"What are you talking about?". Beomgyu asked. "I been showed myself to him". Beomgyu giggles. "Don't drag my son into your games!". Jin yelled. "I'm hurt Jin". Beomgyu touched his chest. "And if you were a little bit stronger, your sleep spell would have worked better". Beomgyu grinned. "Wh-what?". Jin gasped. "He woke up not to long after you left".

"Damn it". Jin sighs. "Language, you are a Goddess". Beomgyu said. "Get out". Jin ordered. "I already told you why I'm here". Beomgyu said. "Then tell Zeus to come down here". Jin said. "He goes by Namjoon now". Beomgyu said. "And he is busy". Beomgyu adds. "Busy planning to use my son". Jin scoffed and Beomgyu got pissed.

"I am so sick and tired of you disrespecting us". Beomgyu glared at Jin. "You're a damn God too Jin, learn to trust your own kind". Beomgyu spat. "Own kind?". Jin let out a fake chuckle. "My "kind" wouldn't kick my son and I out of heaven". Jin said and Beomgyu's eyes widened. "You two were kicked out?". Beomgyu says stunned.

"Oh, you didn't know?". Jin grins. "Guess you all trust Zeus to much then". Jin smirks. "I-I didn't know". Beomgyu said. "I know". Jin said. "Mother, can I help you cook?". Jimin asked. "Of course mochi". Jin smiles and went in the kitchen with his son following him. Beomgyu stood in the living room, rubbing his face. "Ok Zeus...".

"What else are you hiding?".