93

"And this is when Jimin won a little league dance competition at the age of seven"

"And this is when Jimin won a little league dance competition at the age of seven". Jin was in the kitchen showing Ken baby pictures and accomplishments of Jimin. "A dancing competition?". Ken says surprised. "Yup!". Jin smiled. "Not to sound mean but he was the best dancer there". Jin said.

"That was mean". Ken said. "Oops". Jin giggled and Ken smiled at him. "Oh! Look! Look!". Jin shows Ken a picture of Jimin walking. "Look at his chubby legs". Ken laughed. "He was ten months". Jin blurts out and Ken starts choking. "Ten!?!". Ken yelled and Jin nods. "Holy hell". Ken said. "There's nothing holy about hell". Jin said.

"Touche". Ken says and kissed Jin out of no where. "Mmm!". Jin was shocked but that didn't stop the blush on Jin's face to appear. "Wh-what was that for?". Jin asked, covering his lips. "What? I can't kiss you?". Ken said. "N-not so op-openly". Jin stutters. "Oh?". Ken went closely to Jin and puts his arm around Jin's waist and pulls Jin closer to him.

"So if we were in a room behind closed doors it will be alright?". Ken says in a low voice. "Umm". Jin gulps. "I guess that's a yes". Ken traces a finger down Jin's neck causing Jin to shiver. "St-stop... Jimin is here". Jin says. However Jimin was watching the whole thing, feeling angry in his chest. 'He thinks he can lie to my mother and live!?!'.

Jimin was fuming but it stopped when someone taps him on his shoulder. "You need to chill kid". 'Eh?'.

 'Eh?'

"Hey".