118

"Umm

"Umm...?". Jimin looks the man up and down. "Who are you?". Jimin asked. "I'm Zeus, but please call me Namjoon". Namjoon said. "You're Zeus!?!". Jimin gasps loudly. "You... Sound surprised". Namjoon says. "I was expecting a eighty year old man". Jimin says and Gaia giggled. "Would it help you if I say that I'm older then that?".

"So... Did you find the fountain of youth or are you the fountain?". Jimin asked and Gaia was weak. "Hmm...". Namjoon chuckled. "Why am I here?". Jimin asked. "I want to know what God you are since I know who your dark God was". Namjoon said. "Gaia". Jimin says. "Come again?". Namjoon said. "I'm Gaia". Jimin repeats. "You're Gaia!?!". Namjoon shouts.

"Yes I am". Jimin giggles. "Is that... What are you doing?". Jimin asked, when he saw Namjoon on his knees, bowing to him. "Umm...". Jimin blinks. "I am the mother to all Jimin". Gaia said. "I'm also the mother of Earth". Gaia adds and Jimin nods. "Zeus... Please rise". Gaia says. "Gaia?". Namjoon said.

"I am so sorry about what my family and I did to you in the past". Gaia said. "It's ok, you helped us, so I'm grateful". Namjoon said. "Don't be, I needed to do what was necessary". Gaia pauses for a moment. "However, I couldn't lock him away... Forgive me". Gaia said. "He's your son and he is part of Jimin, so I understand". Namjoon said.

"Thank you Zeus". Gaia said. "I don't hear thank you Jimin". Jimin pouted and Namjoon chuckled at him. "Thank yo...". "Aww! You're welcome!". Jimin giggled. "But... ". Namjoon clears his throat. "Can you help me with something?". Namjoon asked. "Sure, what is it?". Jimin asked and Namjoon walks to his closet and takes something out.

 Jimin asked and Namjoon walks to his closet and takes something out

"Letters?". Jimin says. "Yes... Well...". Namjoon scratches his cheek. "I...". "Oh my god!". Jimin gasps.

"These are for mother!".