112

Namjoon gets up slowly cause he was only half healed. 'How did he get stronger then me?'. Namjoon wondered. "I absorbed SOOO many dark Gods in hell". Typhon says. "You what?". Namjoon eyes widened. "Don't be so surprised Zeus". Typhon said and opened his arms. "Fight me". Typhon smiled. "Fight for this doomed planet".

"It's not doomed!". Namjoon yelled. "Give it a minute". Typhon grins. "That's all I need!".

 "That's all I need!"

Typhon grins widely and laughs. "You will...". Typhon was in Namjoon's face and breaks his ribs. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!". Namjoon screams and drops to the ground. "Zeus!". Yoongi yells. "No". Typhon snaps and the Gods were in bubbles. "Hey!". Yoongi shouts. "Wait your turn Ohkami". Typhon said and turns his attention back to Namjoon.

"This is all your fault". Typhon said and kicks Namjoon in his face. "See what happens when you lock away a God with such power!?!". Typhon stomps on Namjoon's back. "Did you fear me Zeus?". Typhon picks Namjoon up by his hair and made him look at him. "Were you scared of me? Is that it?". Typhon asks.

Namjoon didn't say anything and Typhon got pissed. "DID YOU LOCK ME AWAY FOR NO REASON!?!". Typhon screamed. "Monster". Namjoon choked out and Typhon stares at him. "Me? A monster?". Typhon says, then laughs. "I am what you made me". Typhon whispers and threw Namjoon into a mountain.

"You really was scared of me that much that you had me banished". Typhon shakes his head. "I'm not the God that was supposed to kill you". Typhon says, walking over to Namjoon. "But I will". Typhon smirked. "And I killed that pitiful God that was supposed to kill you, so...". Typhon shrugs. "Don't!". Yoongi yells.

"Don't worry, when I'm done... I'll pop all your bubbles". Typhon winks at Yoongi. "Heaven will be a mess without a ruler". Bobby said. "No... Heaven will have a ruler". Typhon said. "I'll use it when heaven falls". Typhon said and looks down at Namjoon. "You should learn how to work with your enemies instead of trying to cause them harm".

Typhon bends down and stares at Namjoon. "Thank you Zeus". Typhon grabs Namjoon's face. "Thank you for fearing me". Typhon smirked and was about to blow Namjoon into oblivion but...

"Enough".