102

"Ngh". Dami held her ribs and Ken chuckled. "Karma, I was expecting a better fight from you". Ken said. "Then again". Ken made a fist and Dami starts choking. "You are pathetic". Ken says and kicks Dami in the face. "You're only making your karma worst for yourself Ken". Dami choked out.

"Oh really?". Ken smirked. "Well how bad can my karma be... ". Ken got closer to Dami to whisper in her ear. "If I don't believe in karma". Ken whispers and laughed. "As fun as this was, I need to get my son away from Sekhmet before he ruins my plan". Ken was about to set Dami on fire but he was blown across the room.

"She is a women, you bastard". Namjoon said. "Zeus". Ken growled. "Bastard". Namjoon says and helps Dami up. "You sure took you sweet ass time". Dami says lowly. "I thought you could handle your own, but I was wrong". Namjoon says, helping Dami up. Ken starts laughing out of no where and they turn to him.

"None of this matters anyway". Ken said. "Soon enough, you will be killed Zeus and I will run heaven". Ken smiled. "With my beautiful wife and son". Ken says and Jungkook speared Ken back on the ground and started punching him repeatedly. "Damn". Dami grins. "We need more people like him".

"Jungkook". Namjoon says but Jungkook kept punching Ken. "Vider". Namjoon glares and Jungkook shivers. "That's enough, he will get his justice soon". Namjoon said and Jungkook got off of Ken.

"I'm sorry but I'm just so angry".

"Everyone is angry at him Jungkook, but we need to remain calm". Namjoon told and Jungkook nods.

"I'm sorry".

Namjoon smiled and pats Jungkook on his head. "It's ok". Namjoon said and Jungkook smiles. "Now...". Namjoon looks at Beomgyu, Bobby and Jin but looks at Jin a little to long. "Your crush is showing". Dami smirked. "I will destroy you Dami". Namjoon hissed. "Kinky". Dami giggles.

"Help me get them up". Namjoon says and immediately went over to Jin. "You're not even being obvious anymore!". Dami groaned loudly. "Dami!". Namjoon yelled and Dami laughed. "Eww, calm down". Dami rolled her eyes. "Vid, be a dear and get those other two that Zeus CLEARLY doesn't care about".

"One more time Dami". Namjoon warned. "You like Jin". Dami grins. "What did I just say!?!". Namjoon yelled. "That I had one more time to embarrass you and I took the shot". Dami innocently says. Namjoon ignores her and gently picks up Jin. Namjoon lays Jin on the couch and smiles at him. "Now kiss".

Namjoon shot Dami a look and she waved at him. "Dami where's Jimin?". Namjoon asked.

"Hoseok took him".