52

(Short chap)

Jeonghan returned them to heaven and turns to Namjoon

Jeonghan returned them to heaven and turns to Namjoon. "What?". Jeonghan says. "Tra... I mean Mina is a dark God". Namjoon says and looks at Hoseok. "Don't all dark Gods know each other?". Namjoon asked. "One... That's racist". Hoseok said. "And two, I don't associated myself with those weak bitches". Hoseok said.

"You don't?". Beomgyu spoke up. "Why would I?". Hoseok chuckled. "Someone as powerful as me doesn't have time for the weak". Hoseok said. "Now... About tranquilizer". Hoseok says. "Yeah... How can someone with such a calm nature as her be a dark God?". Jeonghan asked. "Everything you just said makes her a dark God".

"She randomly appears and calms Jimin down with the quickness". Namjoon said. "Do you really think she did that for free?". Namjoon looked at Hoseok. "I was only thinking about myself". Hoseok yawns. "Pitiful". Beomgyu spat. "And I agree". Hoseok laughed. "Then y'all must stop her". Jeonghan said.

"She looked like she was she calmed Jimin down". Jeonghan adds. 'She did calm Jimin down... Just... A little to quickly'. Hoseok rubs his chin. "Oh shit!". Hoseok cursed loudly and everyone turned to him. "Hoseok?". Beomgyu says.

"They're in danger".