86

"Umm

"Umm... Why did you bring me in here?". Yoongi asked. "So you can make love to me". Jimin replied taking off his shoes and jewelry. "WHAT!?!". Yoongi screamed. "What's the matter?". Jimin asked. "Do you know what you're asking me to do!?!". Yoongi yelled. "I'm not stupid". Jimin said. "I know what sex is". Jimin says.

"I...". Yoongi rubs his face. "Are we dating?". Yoongi asked. "Do you want to date me?". Jimin asked. "Of course". Yoongi says quickly. "Tada". Jimin says. "Now can kiss me". Jimin said. "Hang on Jimin, this is going a tad bit... What are you going?". Yoongi says, seeing Jimin put back on his shoes. "I was kidding Yoongi".

"What?". Yoongi blinks. "One of my Aunts taught me that". Jimin said. "When you start dating someone, try to sleep with them immediately". Jimin says. "If they do it then they will do it with anyone and you won't be special to them at all, however if they refuse you over and over again then they are going to treasure you for the rest of your life".

Jimin explains and smiles at Yoongi. "That one special person will not make you do anything you don't want to do". Jimin said. "That... Was a test?". Yoongi asked and Jimin nods. "You gave me a heartattack". Yoongi held his chest and Jimin giggled. "Sorry". Jimin says and kisses Yoongi on his head. "Happy?". Jimin asked. "Very".

Jimin smiled and gave Yoongi a big hug. "Are you a hugger?". Yoongi asked. "Not really, I just like skin contact". Jimin answers. "I just like having someone close to me". Jimin said. "And touching someone... Makes me happy cause it means that I'm not alone". Jimin explains.

"You have so many people around you, how are you alone?". Yoongi asked. "Just because you have a lot of people around, doesn't mean you're loved". Jimin says and looks up at Yoongi. "I guess... I like to be close to people just to show my love for them". Jimin said and Yoongi kissed his nose.

"You are to precious for this world". Yoongi said. "My mother says that all the time". Jimin giggles and gasped. "He's been lying to mother". Jimin says and Yoongi felt his power. "Don't worry Jimin". Yoongi strokes Jimin's hair. "Your Hyungs and I already have a plan for him". Yoongi said. "Really?". Jimin says. "Really". Yoongi says smiling.

"He won't get away with it, I promise". Yoongi said. "Ok". Jimin leaned on Yoongi's chest. "Tired?". Yoongi asked and Jimin nods. "Come". Yoongi pulls Jimin to the bed and tucks him in. "Are you...". "Going to lay next to you? Yes I am". Yoongi said and laid on the other side of the bed. "Get under the covers". Jimin says in a low voice.

"Pff". Yoongi chuckled. "You're so intimidating". Yoongi mockingly said. "Leave me alone!". Jimin hid his head under the blanket and Yoongi laughed. "So... Should I leave?". Yoongi asked and waited for Jimin to respond. "Hurry up and get under here". Jimin held the blanket up.

"You are adorable". Yoongi laughed and got under the blanket. Jimin immediately hid his face in Yoongi's chest. "The whole world knows you're blushing". Yoongi snickers. "I will leave you". Jimin muffled in Yoongi's chest. "Like I would let you". Yoongi said. "I dislike you very much". Jimin huffs.

"Liar". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "Bully". Jimin says in a low sleepy voice. "I know". Yoongi said and noticed that Jimin was already sleeping.

"Night mochi".