105

Hoseok suddenly pops up in looks around the room

Hoseok suddenly pops up in looks around the room. "My fucking floor". Hoseok groans and touched his chest. "How the fuck...". "Hello Sekhmet".

 "Hello Sekhmet"

Hoseok stares at Jimin and his mouth dropped. "Ho-how are you... ". "I'm not sure of that myself really". Jimin's good side said. "But you need to hurry". Jimin's good side says. "Jimin's other side has completely turned hell into a playground and he trying to do the same to earth". Jimin's good side stats.

"But aren't you...". "I'm aware of who I am, I just can't stop him giving the fact that I'm not strong enough yet". Jimin's good side says. "But you healed me". Hoseok blinks and Jimin giggled. "Healing you was a easy task". Jimin's good side smiled. "Now, I must go". Jimin good side said. "Where are you going?". Hoseok asked.

"Well... In order to stop the other side of Jimin, I must get stronger, and for that to happen, I have to do good deeds". Jimin's good side explains. "You aren't that type of person". Hoseok says. "Gods can change their ways just like humans". Jimin's good side said. "Sadly... Humans are a disgusting race". Jimin's good side hissed and looks out the window.

"Yeah... They aren't the best but they are some very good people on Earth". Hoseok said and Jimin looks at him. "Hmm... You changed". Jimin's good side giggled. "Perhaps Jin did that". Jimin's good side said. "I don't know what you're talking about". Hoseok said. "Sure you do!". Jimin's good side beams.

"You like Jin". Jimin's good side smiled. "You liked him every since he helped you out and since you knew he wasn't scared of you". Jimin's good side said. "Aren't you supposed to be leaving?". Hoseok glared. "Yes, yes, you're right". Jimin's good side got up. "Tell Jin that I'm out and trying to help". And with that, Jimin vanished.

Hoseok rubs his head and groaned. "Damn it". Hoseok said.

"Jin is going to kill me".