97

"That man is Lucifer?". Jimin says and Dami smirks. "That man, huh?". Dani chuckled. "Wow, you hate him that much huh?". Dani asked. "I despise him". Jimin replied. "Oh?". Dami raised a brow. "Not only did he lie to my mother and I, he lied about Yoongi trying to harm him". Jimin huffed.

"Yoongi... The short Japanese God right?". Dami asked. "Huh?". Jimin said. "Right...". Dami sighs. "He's a God, Hoseok's a dark God, Bobby's a God, Beomgyu is a God and Jungkook's a God". Dami said. "What?". Jimin's eyes widened. "Everyone in your life is a God". Dami yawned. "So, why didn't anyone tell me?".

Dami looks at him and groaned. "I don't get paid for this shit". Dami sighs and snaps her fingers.

"Woah!". Jimin smiled widely looking at the garden. "Your mother didn't want you to know". Dami sat down saying. "What?". Jimin gasped. "Please don't blame him". Dami said. "He really did try his best to protect you". Dami says. "Protect me?". Jimin tilts his head. "Protect me from what?". Jimin asked. "Monsters".

"Monsters?". Jimin says getting even more confused. "I'm going to tell you something, but you must remain calm". Dami said. "Ok?". Jimin stared at her weirdly. "Your so called dad know where you two were the whole time and didn't do anything to save you or your mother". Dami says and Jimin nods in silence.

Dami takes a deep breath and continues. "Lucifer has been sending monsters to attack you and your mother just to see if you would awaken your God powers". Dami said and Jimin immediately went in dark mode. "So, he was trying to hurt me". Jimin says darkly. "And my mother was in the crossfire".

Jimin starts laughing and Dami watched him do it. "And he says he loves my mother!". Jimin yelled and Dami held the mirror in his face. "Told you to stay calm". Dami said. "I...". Jimin looks down. "I'm sorry". Jimin said. "It's fine". Dami said. "So... What type of God is mother?". Jimin asked. "He's Norns, Goddess of fate and destiny".

"Norns". Jimin repeats the name and smiled. "Sounds likes a boy's name". Jimin giggled. "Tell him that". Dami said. "Never". Jimin huffed. "And Yoongi?". Jimin asks and blushed. "Something Ohkami". Dami said. "I don't fucking don't understand Japanese". Dami adds. "He's the God of the crossroads and overcoming obstacles".

Dami starts making some weird faces and scratches her head. "I think I missed something". Dami said then shrugs. "Oh well". Dami laughed. "And Beomgyu Hyung? And Kookie?". Jimin says. "Beomgyu is a recently new God". Dami said. "He's the Goddess of the shadows and he's actually name is Arza". Dami said.

"And Jungkook is Vider, the God of silence and vengeance". Dami said. "Silence?". Jimin looks at her. "Is that why he doesn't speak?". Jimin asked but Dami shakes her head. "His soul purpose is to take orders and nothing else". Dami said. "He's supposed do what someone tells him without disobeying". Dami explained.

"That's awful". Jimin said and Dami looks at him. "He can't speak cause he's supposed to used for evil deeds". Jimin scoffed. "That's pathetic". Jimin said. "What happen to you saying it's wrong to take a God's identity?". Dami asked. "There should be limits". Jimin said. "Having limits will get us killed". Dami says and Jimin turned to us.

"What?". Dami laughed. "You thought Gods couldn't die?". Dami asks and Jimin nods. "Everything dies Jimin and that's a way of life that even Gods can't avoid". Dami said. "I see". Jimin says lowly and Dami pats his shoulder. "Don't look so down Jimin!". Dami chirped. "Only Gods can kill Gods". Dami said.

"That... Doesn't make me feel better". Jimin said. "Oh well?". Dami shrugs. "And what type of God is Mr. Hoseok?". Jimin asked and Dami shivered. "He's a dark God". Dami said. "They are creatures of hell and they were made by your so called dad". Dami explains. "However, Hoseok is the worst God in creation, in my opinion".

"Now, you're scaring me". Jimin rubs his arms. "He's Sekhmet, the Egyptian Goddess of destruction, illness and healing". Dami said. "Oh... And he's a psychopath, I can't leave that out". Dami said. "O-oh... ". Jimin gulps. "Yeah". Dami says and looks at her watch. "Oh my shit". Dami shot up from her seat. "What's wrong?". Jimin asked.

"You've been here for eight hours!". Dami exclaimed loudly. "Oh my!". Jimin gasped. "Your mother is going to kill you!". Dami yelled. "WHAT!?!". Jimin screamed. "You brought me here!". Jimin shouted. "And you never asked me to take you back home!". Dami yelled. "You're not making sense!". Jimin pulls his hair.

"Hurry up!". Dami grabs Jimin's arm and starts dragging him. "Wait!". Jimin says. "What?". Dami says and Jimin pokes off in the distance.

 Dami says and Jimin pokes off in the distance

"What's that?".