91

(HeeJin 💜, From Loona

(HeeJin 💜, From Loona... She's 17 in this ff 😊 )

"She's Fortuna... Goddess of luck and fate". Beomgyu said. "And chances". Heejin throws her hands up. "Why do y'all keep forgetting about that!?!". Heejin groans and Jungkook smiled at her. "Now what do you want man? I was about to go to a concert". Heejin said. "I need you to give Lucifer bad luck". Namjoon said. "Umm... Why?".

Heejin looks at Namjoon oddly. "What do you mean why?". Namjoon asked. "Lucifer already has bad luck". Heejin says. "What?". Namjoon's eyes widened. "Yeah... So, can I go?". Heejin asked. "How does he already have bad luck?". Namjoon asked and Heejin sighs. "You know that everyone isn't born with good or bad luck right?".

Namjoon nods at her still confused. "Luck comes from how people act, believe it or not". Heejin said. "If you've been a terrible person for most of your life, then you will have bad luck for the rest of your life and vice versa". Heejin explains. "But I know some really bad people that have amazing luck". Beomgyu said.

"Oh really?". Heejin raises her brow. "And where are they now?". Heejin asked. "They di...". Beomgyu stops and looks at her. "So... Luck can kill people?". Beomgyu ask. "Nah, that's Karma". Heejin said. "I have never seen anyone so happy to kill people in my life". Heejin shivers. "Want me to call Sekhmet in here?". Yoongi said.

"I don't want to be near that psychopath!". Heejin yelled and fixes her composure. "Anyway... Lucifer already has bad luck, you all just have to wait for it be appear". Heejin said. "Alright". Namjoon says. "You may leave". Namjoon told her. "Finally!". Heejin cheered and turns her head at Jungkook, who's been staring at her all this time.

Jungkook looks down at his feet, feeling flustered. "Who is he and why did he keep staring at me?". Heejin asked. "That's Vider". Namjoon said. "Vider?". Heejin brow raised and looks back at Jungkook. "Hello! I'm Heejin!". Heejin says but Jungkook kept his eyes on his feet. "Aww! He's shy! How cute!". Heejin giggles and Jungkook went red.

"We gotta go". Beomgyu says at Yoongi. "Why? I wanna see...".

"Jin is trying to attack Bobby".