59

"How on earth did you get sick?"

"How on earth did you get sick?". Jin says looking at Jungkook. "It was my fault". Jimin said painfully. "All we did was play since he got here and he didn't have enough rest". Jimin looks to the ground. "I'm sorry Kookie". Jimin cries. "Now you know that is isn't your fault". Jin pets his son on his head.

"But it is my fault". Jimin said. "Enough". Jin said. "I will not blame you for playing with your brother". Jin says. Jungkook smiled weakly when Jin said that. "Jungkook, we'll get some medicine". Jin said and Jungkook nods. "Don't worry, Beomgyu will watch you!". Jin beamed. "Why?".

Beomgyu walked in the room saying. "Why?". Beomgyu repeats. "Because my child is sick and needs attention while I'm away, that's why". Jin said. "But...". "Please Hyung!". Jimin gave Beomgyu puppy eyes. "Don't look at me like that!". Beomgyu yells covering his face. "Just get out!". Beomgyu shouts.

"You're the best!". Jimin jumps. "After Yoongi, mother and Jungkook of course". Jimin says and Jungkook kicks at Jimin. "Wait, why am I second?". Jin ask. "You're still my little brother though". Jimin gave Jungkook a big smile. "Why am I second?". Jin asked again.

"Come on mother!". Jimin grabs Jin's hand and ran downstairs.

 Jimin grabs Jin's hand and ran downstairs

When they reached the living room, they saw Hoseok, Bobby and Yoongi. "Yoongi!". Jimin left his mother's side and attached his self to his crush. "Hello Jimin". Yoongi said. "H-hi". Jimin says blushing. "Jin". Hoseok held out his arms. "Give daddy a kiss". Hoseok said. "I rather choke". Jin spat. "I mean...". Hoseok tugs on his belt. "Say when". Hoseok smirked.

"You disgust me". Bobby said. "Get in line". Hoseok yawns. "Mother, they can take us to the market?". Jimin asked. "What happen?". Bobby asked. "I just need to get some things". Jin lied. "We'll escort you both to the market". Yoongi said. "Yes!". Jimin happily says. "Let's go!". Jimin drags Yoongi out the house. "Excuse me young man!". Jin chased after his son.

"Eight weeks". Bobby says. "Bitch, that was weak". Hoseok scoffs. "Two". Hoseok said. "Bet". Bobby held out his hand. "You're... Making a bet with me?". Hoseok raised a brow. "Cute". Hoseok takes Bobby's hand. "I'll take your life when you lose". Hoseok winks at him and disappeared. Bobby stood in the empty house in silence.

"I'm doomed".