71

Ken looks at Namjoon with wide eyes. "You think I would kick my family out of their home?". Ken asked. "You think I'm a monster!?!". Ken yelled. "You're Lucifer". Namjoon says. "You are a monster". Namjoon said. Ken shakes in anger, before laughing. "Ahh... You can see right through me, huh?". Ken yawned.

"Why the hell did you do that!?!". Namjoon yelled. "Jin didn... ". "Don't say my wife's name". Ken hissed. "So you really think you're a husband?". Namjoon let out a loud laugh. "Working with MY Gods to kick out your own family... That's what a monster would do". Namjoon said. "Well... You got blame for it, didn't you?". Ken smirked.

"You... Planned all of this, didn't you?". Namjoon asked. "Explain... Planned". Ken blinks. Namjoon gave Ken a weird look before realization hits him. "You... Knew that the dark Gods were coming to get Jimin". Namjoon said. "And you sat by and... Did nothing". Namjoon adds. "You got it". Ken beams. "Yo-you're a monster". Namjoon said.

"I'm a go getter". Ken said. "I knew that they were plotting against me but what they didn't know was that my son was... Powerful". Ken said and saw Namjoon's face turn in disgust. "He's the next ruler of hell Zeus... He needed to unleash his power". Ken said. "Think nothing of it, they are both safe". Ken says. "Safe?". Namjoon spoke up. "Jin almost died!".

"What?". Ken says. "Moros wanted Jin's soul and you think they were safe!?!". Namjoon yelled. "Your fucking creations will kill Jin if it meant getting Jimin!". Namjoon shouts. "AND YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE SAFE!?!".

"Ze-Zeus... Cal-calm down". Ken gulps. "YOU PUT YOUR OWN FAMILY IN HARMS WAY FOR HELL!?!". Namjoon screams and chains tied Ken to the wall. "Let me go Zeus!". Ken yelled. "MEN LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T LIVE ON MY PLANET!". Namjoon starts whipping Ken with lighting. "AHHHH!!!". Ken yells.

"I hate abominations like you!". Namjoon yelled and threw a lighting ball at Ken's chest. "NGG!!!". Ken cried out. "Don't cry now! You need to be punished for thinking that you are a father and a husband!". Namjoon shouts and was going to throw his lighting bolt at Ken but he was tackled to the ground. "Zeus! Stop!". Yoongi yelled. "GET OFF ME!".

Namjoon's powerful voice sends Yoongi across the room. Yoongi hits his head on a table and was knocked out. "Don't get in...". "Enough of this".

 "Enough of this"

(St. Van from Vav, Kratos- God of strength)

Geumhyuk walks up to Namjoon and puts him in a choke hold. "Get...". Namjoon starts gasping from air when Geumhyuk starts choking him out even harder. When Namjoon blacks out, Geumhyuk lays him on the sofa. "Thank yo...". Geumhyuk punched Ken in the face with brute strength, knocking Ken out completely.

"Like I didn't know who he was". Geumhyuk scoffs and pulls out his phone. "Hey babe? Can you come to Zeus's office?". Geumhyuk asked.

(Ace, also from Vav, Aceso- Goddess of the healing process)

"I was... Oh my god!". Wooyoung gasped. "The fuck happ... Is that Lucifer?". Wooyoung asked. "Yes it is". Geumhyuk chuckled. "Hmm...". Wooyoung studies Ken's face. "I was expecting someone cuter". Wooyoung said. "Your fucking husband is right here". Geumhyuk glared. "So?". Wooyoung says. Geumhyuk clicks his tongue and Wooyoung giggles.

"Can you please heal boss man and Yoongi?". Geumhyuk asked. "Sure, but what do I get?". Wooyoung asked. "A choke slam". Geumhyuk says and Wooyoung shivers. "Bet". Wooyoung skips over to Namjoon to heal him. "And what about Satan? Cause I am NOT healing him". Wooyoung said and Geumhyuk looks at Ken.

"I'll just toss him somewhere on earth". Geumhyuk said.

"Like I did the last time".