107

It's been four weeks since anyone seen Jimin and Jin was losing his patience. Jin was sitting in his living room, biting his finger since that's the only thing that calmed him down. "Calm down". Jin tells his self. Jin bit harder on his finger and tasted blood but he didn't care. The door opened and Ken walked in.

"Ken!". Jin ran over to him with hope in his eyes. "Did you find him?". Jin asked and Ken shook his head. "O-oh". Jin felt energy drain from his body and was about to collapsed but Ken caught him. "Darling, you need to sleep". Ken said. "N-no". Jin says. "Not til I see our son walk through that door". Jin said. "I'll find him Jin, so please rest".

"I said no!". Jin yelled and felt dizzy. "Jin!". Ken panicked and picks Jin up and lays him on the couch. "Get some... Your bleeding". Ken says, looking at Jin's finger. "I'm fine". Jin touches his head and sighed. Ken takes Jin's finger and kissed it. Jin blushed and Ken chuckled. "Please don't hurt yourself". Ken said.

"Ge-get away from me". Jin says and Ken smiled. "Can you rest now?". Ken asked. "No". Jin replied. "Jin, I swear that I will find our son, but I can't find him and also worry about you at the same time". Ken said. "I want you to hug him when see him, not pass out from exhaustion". Ken said. "But... ". "Jin, please... For me?". Ken begs and Jin stares at him.

"Fine, but I'm only going to sleep for a hour". Jin said and Ken kissed his head. "Whatever makes you happy". Ken snickers and covers Jin with a blanket. "Sleep well and I promise that I will find Jimin". Ken said and Jin nods and closes his eyes and was in a deep sleep immediately. Ken rubs the bags under Jin's eyes and sighed.

"Look at what they're doing to you my love". Ken said. "They will pay for this". Ken hissed and heard someone laughing at him. "Who's there!?!". Ken yelled.

"I think it's cute seeing how you act like you care about Jimin".

"Where are you!?!". Ken shouted.

"I don't understand... Didn't you want me to kill Zeus?".

"You're... Jimin's dark side?". Ken says and heard laughing again. "This is marvelous!". Ken beamed. "Where are you cause your making my wife worry to much". Ken said.

"I'm here, I'm there... A little a both".

"You didn't answer my question". Ken growled.

"If I was you, I'll mind my words... You need ME, I don't need you".

Ken looks away and clicked his tongue.

"Good Lucifer... And I will show up... When I feel like it".

"You're going to ruin...". Ken didn't even finish when he felt his chest tighten. Ken drops to the ground, holding his chest, trying his best to breath but he couldn't.

"You were saying?".

Ken felt more pressure in his chest and tries to grab onto Jin but Jin was gone.

"Really? Like I didn't know you were going to do that. And don't think I didn't know that you were feeding on Jin's power".

"I-it...". Ken was now laying on his back and heard Jimin's dark laugh yet again.

"And I thought I was a monster... Nevermind, I still am... I'll contact you when I'm ready to".

The pain left Ken's chest and Ken took a deep breath and Ken looks around terrified.

"Did I make a mistake?".