💛 Yoonmin💛

"Yoongi? Where are we going?". Jimin asked, since his boyfriend was covering his eyes. "It's a surprise". Yoongi said. "I'm not going to trip right?". Jimin asked. "I'm surprised you didn't trip already". Yoongi snickered and Jimin elbowed Yoongi in his stomach. "Ow". Yoongi chuckled and Jimin huffed.

"Don't tease me". Jimin huffed. "I don't trip for laughs you know". Jimin said. "Could have fooled me". Yoongi says and Jimin stomps on his foot. "Ow!". Yoongi yelped. "Stop making fun of me!". Jimin yelled. "Ok, ok". Yoongi said. "And besides...". Yoongi smirked. "I will catch you before you fall". Yoongi whispers in Jimin's ear.

Jimin turns red and Yoongi laughed. "You-you're a bully". Jimin stutters. "I don't think so". Yoongi said. "Stop". Yoongi says and Jimin stops walking. "Are we here?". Jimin asked. "That's why I told you to stop". Yoongi said. "I will slap you, then let my mother slap you". Jimin threatened. "That's nice". Yoongi says and removes his hands from Jimin's eyes.

Jimin gasps and looks around the beautiful place. "Yoongi, this place is... Wow". Jimin says with shining eyes. "It is, isn't it?". Yoongi says. "I found this place completely by accident". Yoongi said and grabs Jimin's hand. "Come with me". Yoongi says and starts walking towards the water.

"Wait a minute!". Jimin immediately starts protesting. "My dress will get wet!". Jimin shouts. "No it won't". Yoongi said. "How are you so sure!?!". Jimin yells. "Cause we are Gods Jimin". Yoongi stats and pulls Jimin in the water... Or that's what Jimin thought. "Eh?". Jimin looks down and noticed he was on top of the water.

"I'm... Walking on it?". Jimin stares at the water confused and Yoongi laughs at him. "See? And your dress is fine". Yoongi said. "I-I supposed". Jimin looks away blushing. "You should trust me some more". Yoongi said. "I do trust you!". Jimin shouts with his blushing face. "Thank you". Yoongi smiled and pulls Jimin close to him.

"Wh-what are you doing?". Jimin stutters. "Dancing with my Angel". Yoongi said. "You can dance?". Jimin asked. "No I can not". Yoongi says but stills starts dancing anyway with his arm around Jimin's waist. "If I step on your foot or your dress, then please hit me". Yoongi said and Jimin giggles. "I won't you silly". Jimin said and Yoongi kissed his nose.

"Just keep it in mind". Yoongi said and Jimin picks up his dress with his hand. "I will hit you if you step on my dress". Jimin said. "Noted". Yoongi says and they dance in silence. Yoongi was so into the dance that he forgot why he brought Jimin here. "I almost forgot". Yoongi moves from Jimin and digs in his pocket. "For you".

 "For you"

"Yoongi". Jimin's eyes widened at the ring. "It's a promise ring". Yoongi says and takes Jimin's right hand. "Yoongi, this is the wrong hand". Jimin said. "No it isn't". Yoongi puts the ring Jimin's ring finger. "This hand is my promise to you". Yoongi kissed Jimin's hand and grabs Jimin's left hand.

"And this one is to prove my eternal love for you". Yoongi kissed Jimin's ring finger and Jimin starts crying. "I'll wait for that". Jimin smiles in tears. "Cry baby". Yoongi wipes Jimin's tears away. "Don't worry Yoongi, I'll love you forever". Jimin says. "So will I Jimin". And Yoongi kissed Jimin.

The End

(😭😭😭)