Chapter 2- Bad Vibes

~BFF/N'S POV~
When I leaned over Y/N I saw 2 groups of guys, they were both looking at the window where I was looking from.

I looked at all of them, they all looked straight at me but It didn't bother me, I let my eyes look at each and every one of them and just by looking at them I could tell they aren't good news, but one of them especially caught my eye, he had short blonde hair, blue eyes and what looked to be a slight scar on his cheek, he was wearing black ripped jeans, a white hoodie and what looked like to be white trainers, he must have noticed i was glaring at him and he smirked and sent me a wink, I stared at him with a unimpressed expression.

I was about to shoo him away with my hand but my mind went back to the miserable math lesson when the 'pirate kid' Ted, shouted.

"Aye aye professor"

"Ted, we spoke about this, you're not a pirate"

"Fine."

Ted was that weird kid in class who thought he was a pirate, no one really knew why, the only thing they could link it to was that his parents worked in the navy once and maybe that's why? No one ever knew why.

I hated maths will all of my heart, I never understood it and I never will, the teacher probably hates me for my marks but all I can tell him is that I'm trying my best, well maybe not when I'm looking out the window at some idiots.

Why were they outside anyways? And why the hell do they give me some dodgy vibes, like even dodgier than me and Y/N. Either way I don't care, I don't think? I have to focus because if I don't then Y/N won't and if she doesn't then I'm going to be murdered by my parents about it.

I was trying to focus on the lesson but nothing was sticking in my brain, why do I even need to know Algebra or pythagoras or whatever, like no one needs it, its irrelevant, whoever made math is an idiot.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by the thoughts of that blonde haired guy, who were they? And why was Y/N looking at them anyways?

I turned my head towards her and whispered to her so the professor couldn't hear us.

Idiot Count: 2