Chapter 36- New friend?

~Y/N POV~

I didn't know how long I've been in this room and quite frankly I didn't care. I deserved it. I've been crying for what seems like years up to the point where he walked in.

"Could you stop you're crying, she's dead, get over it." I looked up at him with anger shown on my face.

"So I should just stop crying over my dead best friend, do you even have a heart?"

"No I don't luv, now shut up." I scoffed and he left me at that, I shook my head and all I knew is that I had to try to get out of here, for BFF/N. I started scaveging the basically empty room for something that I could use to escape this dumb place.

I was still searching with no luck when someone unlocked the door and came in. I turned around, expecting it to be the same man that had always come in here only to see someone else. He smiled at me and held out a tray of.. food?

Suddenly my stomach let out a small growl, I didn't realise how hungry I was until now. I guess I hadn't thought about eating. He walked over to me and handed me the tray.

"Uhh, thanks?" I said, slightly confused. He seemed kinda friendly, but that can't be right?

"Ah don't worry, it's not gonna poison you." He said laughing and I looked up at him with shock and confusion. When he saw my face he stopped laughing.

"No no no I was joking it's not poisonous or anything I was just trying to lighten the mood, I'm sorry!" He quickly tried to fix the situation and I actually found it kind of funny. I smiled slightly and sat down to eat the food.

"It's fine, really, just been slightly up tight since the whole situation." I explained slowly eating my food.

"What situation?" He seemed genuinely confused and that he cared, it felt nice.

"My best friend, BFF/N was shot and I feel like it's all my fault." He looked confused, probably because he didn't know her.

"BFF/N? All I can say is that she's closer than you think. Well I need to go get food for someone else so I'll see you later Y/N." With that he left.

She's closer than I think? I thought he was just talking about one of those 'helpful' things to make someone feel better so I didn't think much of it and went back to eating.

Idiot count- 0