Chapter 23- Sabotage

~BFF/N POV~

"Why did you kindap me and Y/N? And why are you being so nice to us? Shouldn't you want us dead and torture us or something?" I asked Tanner, looking up at him genuinely confused.

"Well, as you know we're a gang, and so is Bangtan, there's 4 main gangs here, they're kind of separated and have their own 'teritories'. We're the North gang, Bangtan, also known as BTS are the East gang, the Eboys and the Sidemen are the South gang and the worst of all is the gang in the West. They're monsters and you shouldn't be involved with them. Besides the point- we went there to steal something back since they stole something from us, you 2 were in the crossfire so we took you, we weren't going to harm you since yous weren't involved what so ever." he explained looking away from me, I processed the information I had just been given.

There were 4 gangs and me and Y/N, didn't have a single clue about it. We were the idiots this time.

"How are the West the worst? Is it like the Wicked Witch of the West type thing?" I asked slightly amused with my genius mind.

"They do terrible things, worse than all the other gangs, we may be bad, but they're worse. You shouldn't be tangled with them okay? Promise me." he said looking into my eyes for the first time since we've been sat there. I slightly hesitated to answer since I didn't know how to feel under his gaze but I responded.

"I promise, but it seems like trouble is just attracted to me and Y/N so i'll try my hardest." I said crackling a smile.

"You look pretty when you smile, you know that?" Tanner said with his own smile on his face, the look he gave me wasn't cocky, or hateful, it seemed genuine, but before I could answer the door got bust open.

"Oh my god, BFF/N, you missed out, it was so much fun! Like Paul managed to fall off more than once and it was just-" She went on and I just laughed at her. Soon I cut her off and spoke.

"How about you tell me later? I'm hungry and I might eat you if you're not quiet" I said with a smirk on my lips.

"You wouldn't dare" she said staring me dead in the eye.

"You wanna bet?" I said slowly getting up.

"let's not kill each other, but-" Tanner slowly got up "- Last one to the kitchen cleans" he then ran out the door, me and Y/N both shouted in sync.

"Not Fair!!" we both bolted out, we managed to catch up to Tanner and then Y/N ran like there was no tommorow.

Me and Tanner were lacking because we kept sabotaging each other, we were outside the kitchen when I pushed him but he grabbed my wrist, I let out a small scream and shut my eyes.

When I didn't feel any impact I saw that I was laying on top off Tanner, he broke my fall it seems.

"So you're scared of getting tripped over and falling but not being held at gun point?"

Idiot count:1