Chapter 29- Stop Spinning

~BFF/N'S POV~

I turned to face Y/N and I opened my mouth to start speaking but before I knew it I was out like a light. Slowly, my eyes started to open and I saw a new group of idiots. Just great. I sat up hoping that they didn't notice that I was up, I looked around me and realized that I was in the woods and that Y/N was lying next to me.

By the looks of things, it seemed as if she was waking up slowly. Before we could say or do anything else one of the guys spoke.

"Put your guns away lads, this just got way more fun." he looked straight at me and I didn't appreciate it, I was too focused on the group of idiots that I didn't realize that Y/N was sitting up next to me.

"What do you mean by, more fun?" Y/N asked, by the sound of her voice it was obvious she was scared, no screw that, terrified.

"Guess you will have to find out princess." The minute he said princess it made me think of Tanner and how he always called me that- not the time BFF/N!

"Cat got your tongue princess." The same guy asked me looking over with a smirk.

"Call me princess again and you will lose yours mate." I was too tired for this and just wanted this over and done with, to say the least.

"Oooo, fiesty, I like that." At this point, I wasn't bothered and was getting very pissed off, and when that happens, well lets just say you wouldn't be able to understand?

"na miłość boską, czy wy idiocy, możecie się zamknąć i zostawić nas w spokoju, bo nie mamy nastroju, na litość boską albo mam zamiar zadać ciosy, do cholery wy idioci, jesteście naprawdę idiotami" At this point my palm is resting on my forehead because I feel like the world is spinning at a million miles per second, but I could still tell that I confused everyone and I wasn't going to translate it for these idiots.

"English?" one of the guys said, I rolled my eyes and this time Y/N spoke up.

"No, she won't, you can shut up though." I looked up at her with a very impressed but shocked expression, to say the least.

At this point another guy started to talk, I didn't really pay attention since I was trying to make the world stop spinning. When my head stopped spinning I sighed in relief but see that everyone's in a fist fight and there was a guy running towards us, as much as I love Y/N, she isn't strong.

He tries to grab me but I punch him straight in the jaw and kick him where the sun don't shine and it felt good, to say the least, I laughed slightly and made my way over to pack more punches but Y/N stopped me.

"No. They have guns, you won't get anywhere with your fists, let's get out of here and we might make it back to Hi5."

I nodded and Y/N started running through the forest I tried my best to keep up but my sore head wasn't co-opearting. I had to stop to see if my head would stop spinning but it didn't, I tried my best to keep going but I couldn't.

"Thought you could run princess?" 

The next thing I know is that I'm out cold, once again.

Idiot count-3