Chapter 42- Not a ghost?

~Taehyung's POV~

I watched with wide eyes as BFF/N, who was meant to be dead by the way, storm in and slap Tanner. She then started shouting at him and accused him of killing Y/N. Tanner cut BFF/N off and started explaining that he didn't kill Y/N. While all this was happening everyone was staring at them with the same wide-eyed expression as me and I guessed we were all thinking the same thing, BFF/N was alive!?

"Wait, yous thought I died?"

"So your not dead? Your not a ghost right?..." Someone from the South gang spoke up.

BFF/N just turned and glared at him, "Do I look dead to you?"

"No? But you could still be a ghost, we wouldn't know unless you could walk through things, go walk through that wall ove-"

BFF/N cut him off, "IM NOT A GHOST YOU IDIOT!"

"OKAY, I WAS JUST SAYING!"

"STOP SHOUTING!" I screamed, missing the silence.

Then Connor finally came back into the room, I don't know where he was all this time?

"So like, what's up? Y'all done shouting?"

Everyone in the room turned to look at him in disbelief and Paul answered him.

"Yes we are done. So, what's the plan?"

"What plan?" BFF/N and Tanner say in unison.

Ooo I know this one!

"We're making a plan to destroy the west gang!" I said proudly and Jimin looked at me unimpressed.

"Ah I see..." Tanner said with realisation.

Ignoring the fact that BFF/N had just appeared out of nowhere we began making yet another master plan. BFF/N filled us in on the tea and after a good few hours, the plan was complete.

~BFF/N's POV~

After a few hours, our plan was finished. We decided to go sneak back in and see if Y/N is there.

We decided it's best we put our plan into action tomorrow so the South and East gangs made their way back home and I stayed with Hi5.

I was making my way to my room, well the room that I stayed in when someone pulled my arm back gently.

I turned and looked up and saw that it was Tanner.

"Can we talk?"

Idiot count- 1