Chapter 37- I need a pee

~BFF/N's POV~
I was sat on my floor when the same guy who I annoyed into leaving walked in. He had this smirk on his face which intrigued me of what was about to happen.

"I have some bad news for you princess" his expression suddenly changed into a sad one, I didn't know how to feel about it.

"Like I said before, don't call me princess, what is it,"

"You're friend-"

"Y/N" I cut in.

"Yeh her, well she was found dead not long ago."

When I heard that my heart sank, I didn't believe it, I didn't want to believe it.

"Y-you're lying" I couldn't hide my sadness, my eyes were starting to tear up and this guy didn't even show any sympathy towards her or me.

"Oh I'm not, she was found shot by what was his name..? Ah yes, Tanner, the north side leader." By the end of that sentence my heart felt shattered, I don't know what to feel other than hurt and betrayal.

The guy left, I didn't bother looking at him, all I know is that the minute the door shut I was bawling my eyes out.

My best friend had been shot by someone that I could call... a friend. I felt betrayed, I thought that me and Tanner were close or getting close, but it was all a lie.

It was all one big fat lie.  After what felt like hours I slowly started to stop crying and now I felt angry but also realised I needed a pee, and badly.

I started shouting and screaming because I wasn't going to pee on the floor, it will stink it up and if I'm going to be here forever, then I'd like it to smell the best it can.

After a while of my screaming someone entered the room, it was Ted.

"What in gods name do you want!"

"A pee, duh" he looked at me like I was absolutely mad.

"What do you expect me to do about it?"

"Take me to a toilet, obviously." He looked at me in disbelief but said nothing so I spoke up once more.

"If I'm going to be here for god knows how long then I don't want it smelling like piss okay?" After a while he slowly nodded his head, he roughly grabbed my arm and took me out of the room.

It was my first time out of that room, the hallway looked like any chamber like hallway but there was other doors, what if there were more people here? I thought but once we got to the main floor it all went away.

The hallway was beautiful, it was all red, like a red aesthetic to say the least. We reached what I could only except to be a toilet, he let go of me and I went in to do my business.

I tried stalling the best I could so I didn't need to go back so quickly. Once I was done I walked out and Ted was stood there with another guy, the other guys eyes went to meet mine.

I sent him a slight glare, didn't want to seem too friendly with these idiots, not right now. He looked me up and down, I rolled my eyes and started to make my way back.

"Hey, where are you going missy" Ted said running in front of me.

"I'd rather go back to that chamber than stay here with you idiots so if you would be so kind-"

Before I could finish a familiar voice spoke up from behind me, great the biggest idiot of them all is back here.

"What on earth is she doing out of her chamber Ted!"

Idiot count- 3